Who Were Your Favorite Sport's Icons As A Kid?

pimp.gif

my two big sports icons growing up were san diego based Junior Seau,Tony Gwynn
as i grew up, i kinda spread the love and liked MJ, and barkley when i started playing basketball, and finally found Rebecca Lobo

once i hit high school i idolized diana taurisi and logan tom (if you dont know who logan tom is...google her, she's
devil.gif
)

and while we're speaking of idols, i loved marion jones...but after her medals being revoked and BALCO,
i hate her with the fire of a thousand suns and i'd easily punch her in the face if given the opportunity.
yes, i'm mad.

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

as i grew up, i kinda spread the love and liked MJ, and barkley when i started playing basketball, and finally found Rebecca Lobo

once i hit high school i idolized diana taurisi and logan tom (if you dont know who logan tom is...google her, she's
devil.gif
)

and while we're speaking of idols, i loved marion jones...but after her medals being revoked and BALCO,
i hate her with the fire of a thousand suns and i'd easily punch her in the face if given the opportunity.
yes, i'm mad.
Yo ashley could u post pix of ur girlfriend she's
devil.gif

frown.gif
too bad she's lebian.

Originally Posted by 80JerryRice80

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

devil.gif
)

yes, i'm mad.
Yo ashley could u post pix of ur girlfriend she's
devil.gif

frown.gif
too bad she's lebian.

I just googled that broad shes pretty fine.
logantom.jpg

Originally Posted by NeonDeion

Real talk, I never could idolize a white athlete especially an unathletic qb. I never minded white boy recievers/PG's/ and QB's like Colt Mccoy for some reason.

wow.

Originally Posted by emkay

1151~Vinny-Testaverde-New-York-Jets-Posters.jpg
(SC)Keyshawn_Johnson_Photo.jpg

sprewell2.jpg

I dont mean to make fun...and i know to each his own but.......really? Your childhood sports icons were Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson and LatrellSprewell? Seriously?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This has to be a joke.

Originally Posted by dland24

Originally Posted by emkay

1151%7EVinny-Testaverde-New-York-Jets-Posters.jpg
%28SC%29Keyshawn_Johnson_Photo.jpg

sprewell2.jpg

I dont mean to make fun...and i know to each his own but.......really? Your childhood sports icons were Vinny Testeverde, Keyshawn Johnson and Latrell Sprewell? Seriously?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This has to be a joke.
laugh.gif
I was thinking the same thing, if your from new york(NY knicks/Jets) How could Ewing not be ur fav sports icon???

Dominique Wilkins
Michael Jordan
Keith Hernandez
Doc Gooden
Lou Witaker
Alan Trammel
Andre Dawson
Mark Grace
Ryn Sandberg
Herman Moore

Back
Top Bottom