WHO WORKS FOR COMCAST???? VOL. might be the start of a life hack thread.....

Don’t think that works anymore

They usually can give you a very small discount or free HBO but now if you wanna cancel they let you cancel
pretty much. I just got comcast set up, and still had FIOS hooked up at the same time. So i called verizon and told them they need to beat the comcast price or i am cancelling, after like 20 minutes on the phone they couldnt beat it and i cancelled. I wasn't even bluffing and tHey didnt even really put up a fight. I feel like they are fixing the prices anyway.

i called recently, they offered me 140 channels plus the same internet i currently have for 110...sounds good on paper but you gotta ask them whats the total with taxes which they don't like to do...after taxes it was $145 lol same thing basically saving $20 never called back...comcast don't care if you leave ive "threatened" to leave and they say to just drop off the cable boxes and equipment at their nearest location lol

also had a direct tv offer me 300 gift card to go with them...but apparently they are going to charge installation fees and my first bill will be around 250 so theres no point in that either.

Phone from a cable company is unnecessary unless you need it for work. Get a google voice number, and an obi, that's 30-50 bucks, one time. Got t-mobile? free netflix. Spotify/hulu is 5 bucks a month with a student account. Decent internet speeds for new customers can be had for 40 a month, i'm talking 100/100 if you search. You can get a service with directv now/ps vue/hulu/youtube/sling etc etc for about 60 a month including premium channels. Truth be told, for what you have your bill should be hovering about ~120 a month.

I gotta call optimum this week... my bill went back up since my last time I called and got free Starz and showtime...

I usually just call to cancel right away... but your bill gotta be in order to have any leverage...

Operator : hello this is -------- speaking, how may I help you

Me: I'd like to close my account

Operator: may I ask why sir

Me: oh , you rrally wanna know? Well for one my bill keeps going up ..... rant for like 5 mins....

Operator : well I'm sorry sir, I will lower your bill and add some wild channel to your package for 2 years...

Rinse and repeat every year or two

Where I live at the only option is Uverse and they know it.

I have to pay a 30 dollar fee to have unlimited home internet or have TV service.

That **** should be illegal.

I need Verizon to hurry up with this 5G unlimited home service.

i have comcast xfinity and i paid $99 and some change a month for HD channels but no premium channels, internet(100/100 speed), 3 boxes and rented the modem ($6 a piece for 3 boxes and modem). I do not watch TV much but i do get most of the channels i wanted and Tmobile pays for my Netflix.

i tried to get netflix from tmobile. i have 3 lines in a grandfathered plan for 80$ a month...i could only get netflix at 140 a month w autopay.

I'm not home more than 8 hours so all I really get is the Wi-Fi i pay like 60 a month. Shrug gotta cut the cord once alot of people do the prices will plummet

Back
Top Bottom