who would win in a fight? Vol. 100xBrock Lesnar V. 10xSilverback

Man it's tough...the brocks would definitely have to come up with a plan beforehand. I think the only way to possibly kill the gorilla would be to get it in a rear naked choke somehow. Then have two brocks restrain each arm. While the other five punch the crap out of it repeatedly. 

The key here is to somehow distract it so a brock can grab a hold of its neck securely. 

Man it's tough...the brocks would definitely have to come up with a plan beforehand. I think the only way to possibly kill the gorilla would be to get it in a rear naked choke somehow. Then have two brocks restrain each arm. While the other five punch the crap out of it repeatedly. 

The key here is to somehow distract it so a brock can grab a hold of its neck securely. 
the determining factor in these battles always ends up being preptime 
laugh.gif

Just about impossible lol. Nature has a great way of protecting the vital organs and sensitive areas of wild animals. You can't choke out a gorilla because their necks are short, wide, and strong. Not to mention they could bite your arm off, simple fall back and crush the person, and have the strength to simply to pull the person off.

Honestly the only, and I mean only, thing a human can do is

1. Attempt to poke an eye out

2. Bite off the nads

Nothing else

I didn't mean to choke it out, but just put it in a choke to try to restrain it somehow. 

I dont know though, I think 5 brock lensars punching the crap out of a restrained silverback may do the trick. Straight liver and eye shots only 
laugh.gif

I didn't mean to choke it out, but just put it in a choke to try to restrain it somehow. 

I dont know though, I think 5 brock lensars punching the crap out of a restrained silverback may do the trick. Straight liver and eye shots only :lol:

Watch that video dude just posted. That gorilla split a tree in half like it was a joke, completely effortless. Imagine one angry. There is no restraining it lol

Last edited:
I'm going with team people on this. come on guys...man has accomplished so much, have some faith 
laugh.gif

No one said this fight is happenin in an octagon. If it was however they could jus dogpile the ggorilla and cave its head in. Which is what would happen n the natural too. Theres a reason we are our only predators.

Brains and thumbs boys brains and thUmbs. 100 Brocks throwin baseball size rocks at the gorillas equals fractured skulls. Not to mention using the terrain and crude clubs

10:1

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom