Who would you chill with J Hendrix or B Marley?

If you could chose one person to chill with for one day who would it be between Hendrix/Marley?

images

@ Woodstock 1969

Jenny Hendrix? I'd be all up in her appendix
Give her that mandingo like a proud descendant

-MonStar

I'd prob walk away from a meeting with Marley feeling enlightened & empowered.
I'd prob walk away from a meeting with Jimi not remembering a damn thing, if I get to walk away at all.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar
shut up

Anyhow, I'll take Jimmy on the guitar and Marley on the vocals with me playing the cowbell/rapping.
nerd.gif

Jerry Hendrix checking in, what's up guys???

No, but seriously, I'd go with Hendrix. Dude was a guitar legend/all around wild guy. I'd love to try and trace back just how we're related too... my fam has been saying we're distant cousins for the longest and I think they're lying... but not really. The resemblance between him and my grandfather is
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

I'd prob walk away from a meeting with Jimi not remembering a damn thing, if I get to walk away at all.

i know they both would prolly have me blowin the toughest of the tough...but jimi prolly got very recreational with his drugsand i aint messin wit the girly, i have to go bob wit it.

aside fro thedrugs i feel like bob would have some ill knowledge for me and jimi would just be too zooted to drop them gems

Originally Posted by FEETure

i know they both would prolly have me blowin the toughest of the tough...but jimi prolly got very recreational with his drugsand i aint messin wit the girly, i have to go bob wit it.

aside fro thedrugs i feel like bob would have some ill knowledge for me and jimi would just be too zooted to drop them gems

damn this is tough...I think jimi would be more down to earth and more like minded to us but Bob would preach your head off in a relaxed voice.

Probably billy bob.

I'd cop black and white feather boas, an nWo shirt, sunglasses, and the big gold championship belt and be all like, "Aye Jimi, play some Voodoo Child while I get my Hollywood Hogan on and strum this belt!!!".

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

laugh.gif

I do like the idea of smoking with bob while listening to Hendrix. But having Hendrix play live
eek.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

-MonStar
shut up

Anyhow, I'll take Jimmy on the guitar and Marley on the vocals with me playing the cowbell/rapping.
nerd.gif

you spelled Jimi wrong though
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Jenny Hendrix?�I'd be all up in her�appendix
Give her�that mandingo like a proud descendant

-MonStar
shut up

Anyhow,�I'll take Jimmy on the guitar and�Marley on the vocals with me playing the cowbell/rapping.
nerd.gif

��
you spelled Jimi wrong though
indifferent.gif

sorry Jimi.

Back
Top Bottom