WHOA!!!: Not A Fan Of Buicks But The 2010 LaCrosse Is Pretty Nice. [Pics]

I had started to design one of these for somebody, they flaked so I never finished it.

And yea, the new Lacrosse is a certified SEX MACHINE. It has beautiful lines and the hood treatment is just
eek.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

laugh.gif
those lights do look just like BMW
the interior is
pimp.gif
though, still wouldn't get one Buick's are meant for those who are 40+ IMO
Man i don't care how much Buick is connotated with old heads. This would get copped in a heartbeat.

Base model specs

2,994 cc 3.0 liters V 6 front engine with 89.0 mm bore, 80.2 mm stroke, double overhead cam, variable valve timing/camshaft and four valves per cylinder LF1

Unleaded fuel 87

Gasoline direct injection fuel system

18.4 gallon main unleaded fuel tank 15.3

Power: 194 kW , 255 HP SAE @ 6,900 rpm; 217 ft lb , 293 Nm @ 5,100 rpm,

CXS gets 280HP
pass

Trying too hard to look luxury, ended up looking more like one of those hybrid toyotas

^it probably has a 5 star safety rating. You should really look into that ever since your last mishap.

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

Originally Posted by dead in 09

it's dark + my camera is garbage...I'll take a pic tomorrow morn

dscf3332.jpg
come on son
roll.gif
I can't see that %$+
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word looks like when you looking up at the sky at night and just see starclusters.

Originally Posted by Mrmeeh2

Trying too hard to look luxury, ended up looking more like one of those hybrid toyotas

Says the Lex head . . .
laugh.gif
. Toyota has handily captured thebadge-engineering crown.

I see some inspiration from current luxury hot-sellers (BMW lights, Lex inspirations), but I also see some classic Buick design clues: theSkylark/Riviera-inspired body creases and the unique interior (minus the huge digital clock display of geezer Buicks, thank God!). My biggest gripe (as it iswith all GM cars) is the seats. I have yet to sit in the next-gen LaCrosse but they look like the standard GM seats, which trend either rock hard orunsupportively mushy.

Back
Top Bottom