Whoever said marijuana is not addictive is a lie!

Dank Life from chillmob on Vimeo.

Seems like an appropriate thread to post this mini promo video we shot the other day
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by sevit86

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

I binge weed too much sometimes, like, I'll buy an eighth and just be high for three days straight. I need to develop a little more discipline when I buy in "bulk."
grin.gif

not sure if serious...

We smoking at least 1 gram blunts in Texas. An 8th can go with the quickness.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Originally Posted by AirJordanSeattle23

Originally Posted by Kiiing

Has anyone tried K2 (synthetic weed) ?

have tried the k2 strain...dutch indica. never tried the other though. heard those synthetic weeds are worse for you than actual marijuana. a lot of sketchy chemicals.

Take my word for it...don't touch that #%%*. I did it a few times and it seemed cool because you could smoke it and it wouldn't leave a smell or anything. You could smoke in your room, toke up anywhere really with no concern for the cops. Then after a month or so I quit right...I experienced the worst withdrawal symptoms. Had me up, couldn't sleep, sweating in the day. Man that #%%* is man made and the chemicals will mess you up. Don't even think of touching that synthetic stuff, I would just smoke the real.

k2 aka THAT legal.

sometimes on certain occasions ill get a little too high.. ehh
but i never just need it and gotta have it..
i function perfectly without it..

I may be addicted to weed. I'm not sure but I can see it. Problem is I don't really see the problem with it...

I quit a like 3 months ago. I smoked a couple of times since then but not multiple times a day like I was. I get angry a lot and can't deal with things the same, going to stick with it though because I don't want to depend on a drug to deal with life. Wont be done for life though definitely going to go back to smoking once I get my mindset right along with my life
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by AyoDun

I quit a like 3 months ago. I smoked a couple of times since then but not multiple times a day like I was. I get angry a lot and can't deal with things the same, going to stick with it though because I don't want to depend on a drug to deal with life. Wont be done for life though definitely going to go back to smoking once I get my mindset right along with my life
pimp.gif

respect.

i cant do that i took about a month anda half off due to money issues and trying to do the same but I couldnt hack it... well i could but i felt like i was cheating myself
tired.gif

forever jaded
grin.gif

I binge weed too much sometimes, like, I'll buy an eighth and just be high for three days straight. I need to develop a little more discipline when I buy in "bulk."
grin.gif

not sure if serious...
grin.gif
You're that "I smoke more than anybody" guy, huh?

You can be addicted to anything.. Marijuana just has no physical effects on withdrawal.. I haven't gone 3 days without smoking this summer.. but I'm gonna lay off it for a while. Hitting the gym this fall. Once I feel healthier..
pimp.gif

My ex was dependent on it to eat, sleep, etc. I don't even smoke and I couldn't put up with her constantly smoking every two hours and it made me cringe whenever she tried to pull that "I'm not addicted" garbage.

you must be smoking some Mexican grade trash

no way you going through an eighth of some medical stuff in three days

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

i know plenty of smokers that have access to medical marijuana, including myself, that can burn through an 8th in less than 3 days.

it's not something i'm proud of, or brag about, but the tolerance just gets up there some times.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

grin.gif

not sure if serious...
grin.gif
You're that "I smoke more than anybody" guy, huh?
grin.gif

no but i've talked to people who smoke regularly and their numbers are very differant.

Originally Posted by lunchroomclassic

i know plenty of smokers that have access to medical marijuana, including myself, that can burn through an 8th in less than 3 days.
This. An eighth is 3.5 grams. That's a little more than a gram a day.

It's not marijuana that's addictive. You're just a weak human being.

ANY grade weed can get torched in 3 days
quality sometimes dont matter when tolerance is way up..... or if you smoke top shelf on the reg

how many of you can smoke 10 to 12 blunts a day DOLO ?
people think i'm full of b.s. on how much i smoke when I DO puff
i went cold turkey March 1 some smoking extra heavy for 2 and a half years 

was smoking extra heavy from 1992 to 2004 and every since then not counting 2009 and 2010 and the first 2 months of this year like crazy

from 2005 to 2008 i would only puff in November & December and will be doing the same this year 

at .3 to .4 in a blunt or mix a blunt of high grade and mid grade in one "L"

.3 quality .2 mid all in one blunt
not a big blunt but when you smoke like a junkie thats a lot of weed in one day

once November hits as i said i'm going back to heavy toking for 2 months 

believe me if i could afford to smoke bigger blunts when i do smoke
i would

when i traveled to amsterdam on my yearly trips i would smoke a gram sometimes 2 grams and a half of gram of hash (depending on how strong the hash was) all in one blunt
and smoke as many times as i do at home just the blunts are lot bigger

wish i could go to holland one more time before the coffeeshops close down for all tourist

but with the low dollar and the price of a air line ticket its not worth it anymore

Haven't smoked since december. Some people are just mentally tougher than others.

Back
Top Bottom