Who's Getting armed before obama

Originally Posted by B1acMan365

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

tired.gif

Stocking up as we speak.....waiting on my DE to get in stock, might pick up another hand gun just have to choose which one, I really want an assault rifle (AR,AK or M16) and a machine gun....add that to 2 shotguns and a few rifles I am good to go.........

Michigan Gun Laws are great....

Originally Posted by Munfy

I'm going out next week to pick up my gun. You got to go and get it quick before your second amendment rights are gone. Anyone else getting one?
if you dont have one yet, then you dont need one. if you dont know how to get one regardless of whatever the current law is, then you dont needone. if you're still scared of a black man running the country, God knows you dont need one.

Prices have inflated 100% over normal price after the elections. All AK and AR15 magazines are sold out in 99% of all online vendors and shops, the very fewwho still have them in stock are price gougers asking $45-$100 for a damn PMAG! They are sold for $15 back in October. According to Magpul, they arebackordered 4-6 months before they can start dishing out their mags. It is very late to jump on the wagon now. Cheapo Romanian AK variants that were NIB for$350 are selling for $600+, Norinco's from $450-$500 are now hitting $700-$800. The last gun show I attended I brought my Norinco NHM90 along just to testthe waters, members were offering me $650 cash now for a rifle I payed only $200 back in 2006, of course I declined them. If you want an AR or AK just beprepared to pay some ridiculous price but if you're lucking you might get one at a decent price. Companies like Stag, RRA, Bushmaster, CMMG, DPMS are allbackordered from 6-12 weeks. I ordered an M4 rifle kit from Del-ton and I won't expect it until Feburary. RRA tells me my 20" standard A3 upper willbe a 4 month wait at most.

If you are looking to build an AR15, the only places I know who have lower recievers in stock and ready to ship is Spike's Tactical who is charging $180per reciever. They use to be $110 before the elections. I would recommended Essential Arms, they are good people with excellent customer service and millquality recievers. I believe they have just bumped their prices to $110, use to be $85 before the elections. Last I heard their limit is 3 per customer.

These were my latest post election pick ups from E.A. total came to $365 shipped & FFL'd.

24qvomr.jpg

What I plan to build with those recievers:

reciever 1: 16" M4 carbine by Del-ton
reciever 2: 20" standard by RRA
reciever 3: either SRB or a 24" match rifle by...

I hope I'll have four AR15's by the end of 2009, that's if the new administration doesn't pull off anything yet...

this is why there is a shooting in america every damn day. too many people who guns for pointless, dumbfounded reasons.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

this is why there is a shooting in america every damn day. too many people who guns for pointless, dumbfounded reasons.

Shootings are done by criminals and the mentally unstable. You can't blame the law abiding citizens who wish to excerise their 2nd amendment rights. Takeaway guns from the lawful and you will continue to have gun violence by commited criminals, because they are CRIMINALS. They do not care for any laws.

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Black Glock, White phone.. Can they both get along?

oh2wl5.jpg
what does the warning say on the mag?
dude won't know, he prolly just jacked that pic from the internet.
Because I would waste my time to fool some tweeners on a internet message board??

263k3du.jpg

glasses.gif

^^^ on deck...
smokin.gif

Im looking for a "starter" shotgun for home defense purposes... preferably a Mossberg... any suggestions?

Originally Posted by Seattle206

You can't blame the law abiding citizens who wish to excerise their 2nd amendment rights.
I blame the government over the years for misinterpreting what the 2nd amendment actually says: the right for the people to have an armed militia.

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by Munfy

I'm going out next week to pick up my gun. You got to go and get it quick before your second amendment rights are gone. Anyone else getting one?
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
{Please don't get a gun because it is obvious you are an idiot and the less idiots with guns the better... The President can't ban firearms because he feels like it, maybe you should read the entire constitution before you open your mouth.
What are you saying? Last I checked, very few people abide follow the Constitution, so why should Obama?

Back
Top Bottom