Why you need an AK on your house?
There is a war outside?
the closet monster is going after you?

^^
laugh.gif

lilpro
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Because I would waste my time to fool some tweeners on a internet message board??

263k3du.jpg

glasses.gif
You wasted your time to prove your manhood to tweeners on the interwebz.

We shouldnt be able to buy anything but pistols. Hunting should be banned...freakin rednecks...and mike vick gets jail for what!??

Originally Posted by LamarOwnsem

Originally Posted by Seattle206

You can't blame the law abiding citizens who wish to excerise their 2nd amendment rights.
I blame the government over the years for misinterpreting what the 2nd amendment actually says: the right for the people to have an armed militia.
2nd amendment...
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#cite_note-7[/sup]

...not exactly JUST about a militia.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

You can't blame the law abiding citizens who wish to excerise their 2nd amendment rights.
I blame the government over the years for misinterpreting what the 2nd amendment actually says: the right for the people to have an armed militia.
2nd amendment...
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution#cite_note-7[/sup]

I believe that "keep and bear arms" refers to an armed militia. Notice the punctuation, too. It doesn't say a regulated militiaAND the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The comma, to me, causes the proceeding clause to be a continuation of "a well regulatedMilitia".

Shootings are done by criminals and the mentally unstable. You can't blame the law abiding citizens who wish to excerise their 2nd amendment rights. Take away guns from the lawful and you will continue to have gun violence by commited criminals, because they are CRIMINALS. They do not care for any laws.
Thats true but you forgot to add "Bishops" to the group. Anybody that saw juice knows what I'm talking about. I think these catsmight be right behind regular criminals as most likely to shoot somebody just so they can feel tough.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

2nd amendment...
I believe that "keep and bear arms" refers to an armed militia. Notice the punctuation, too. It doesn't say a regulated militia AND the right of the people to keep and bear arms. The comma, to me, causes the proceeding clause to be a continuation of "a well regulated Militia".

here's the thing that I think people miss

the security of a free State
...what happens when the gov't who is supposed to be protecting it's citizens becomes the oppressor?...which was the case with England andthe Colonies...who will ensure the security of that "free State?"
...and last I remembered...there was no standing army in the colonies(besides the english)....the militia consisted of colony members who had to provide theirown arms.

so how would that "armed militia" get "armed" when needed?.... are you suggesting that it should be by the gov't?

Some of the gun nuts I work with were stocking up on ammo. This one dude I know bought like $2000 in ammo in the week before the election
laugh.gif

I went to a gun show and they had pictures of Obama with signs that read "He's coming...get it while you still can!"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by roback1991

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Because I would waste my time to fool some tweeners on a internet message board??

263k3du.jpg

glasses.gif
You wasted your time to prove your manhood to tweeners on the interwebz.
Got 'em...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

There have been quite a few democrat's as presidents before Obama and the second amendment never went anywhere, nor will it now. Do you fear mongering gunenthusiast's care about anything other than killing defense-less animals, and having underground bunkers filled with ammunition waiting for Judgment Day? Iagree you should be able to own a gun if you live in an unsafe neighborhood and feel the need to protect yourself and your family but are machines guns andAK-47's really necessary in an obscure rural area of Wyoming or Alaska?

Originally Posted by UglyWorkz

Why you need an AK on your house?
There is a war outside?
the closet monster is going after you?
hopefully, you wont have the chance to find out if this economy slips into a depression. but, either way, it sure doesnt hurt any to be preparedfor a worst case scenario.

Wow just wow.. No one is touching the 2nd amendmant, and everyone knows he won't. You know why they are saying he will because his skin tone isn'twhite(I happen to be white).. Maybe YOUR motive isn't that but that is what the NRA's motive was.. Republicans kill me THERE IS NOTHING, NOTHING DIRTYABOUT THE MAN. Just give it up. He isn't a Muslim, he is an American, he isn't racist, he won't kill off white people, he isn't a crookedpolitician, he doesn't accept bribes, he doesn't cheat on his wife, he takes care of his kids, he is highly intelligent, he is the real deal, and hewon't rip up the constitution like the 42nd best president in the country (Bush) (he isn't 43rd because William Henry Harrison was just dumb)

And if he did do something to the 2nd amendment in terms of practical change to it good. Practical and legal change as long as it doesn't go against theconstitution. But no one needs AK's and AR-15s, Machine Guns, you don't even need a pistol (yes I know not all that I said are legal).

laugh.gif
@ everyone who is hating on the law abiding responsible gun owners for no reason at all. should be hating on these criminals
thank God for the 2nd amendment, the people oversea's would love to have our gun-laws

IF YOU GET A GUN AND OBAMA TAKES AWAY THE LAW

WOULDNT THEY RAID EVERYBODY WHO SIGNED UP FOR A WEAPON?

I MEAN WHATS THE POINT OF REMOVING IT IF EVERYBODY IS STRAP UP

....IM THINKIN BOUT GETTING ONE SINCE IM 18

BUT CAN ONLY BUY RIFLES

AR-15'S OR AK-47 SOUND GOOD

BUT AT THE SAME TIME I DON'T WANT THAT AROUND ME

BUT THE MIAMI-GARDENS AREA DURING OUTBREAK WOULD BE CRAZY FOR ME ( DADE = CHOPPA COUNTY)

Maybe the 2nd amendment won't be touched. I'm pretty sure he will tax ammunition and make it harder to get your hands on one. Best to be prepared ifmarshall law does come in affect.
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom