Who's Got A More Awesome Aura, Cam'ron or Gucci Mane? (nh).

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by reeeem0

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

that was the point
indifferent.gif

I guess you didn't notice trapmuzik already pointed out my previous mistake but any person with an ounce of knowledge would've realized what I meant. But you feel the need to go out of your way to call me out on something that's been brought up and you've still yet to contribute to this thread, in other words leave the thread and go critique someone else b/c you a herb.

i aint even call you out
laugh.gif

i had one small statement, but you want to get butt hurt and explain yourself when !+*+ wasnt even said. i dont even have to call you a herb, cause anybody with a "ounce of knowledge"...%%@! it, a 8th...can tell and know your a herb. go to bed _ and try again in the morning, your done for the night, bruh.

Your one small statement was a slick remark, don't crawfish and act like you weren't trying to be funny now. "go to bed" the hell is youtalkin bout? Take your school yard jokes elsewhere.

CAM HANDS DOWN!! %%+*% SED.... %%+*% like me kept the coke in the cupboard... motha found it... sed cam i hope you get busted... got alot of nerve... sheprobably coked up or dusted... i didnt care i need that drop top coconut custard... DID IT!!.... next week range rove and i plushed it... EVEN THE COPS IN THEPLAIN CLOTHES SED I CRUSHED IT!!!

When did it become gay to appreciate a rapper's swag?

What about actors? James Bond? Mitch from Paid in Full? Nobody?

I prefer Cam's "Aura."

really now? gucci? *!+@ that! killa got the catchiest hooks and lines that you hear people sayin allll day! plus his swag is impeccable!
"fox gators minks boots thats necessary, accessories? my closets a pet cemetary!"
"yea im from harlem uptown, where we flash money pull ya *$!*% and ask you what now!"

Gucci got that comedic edge thats why people rock with him its not like he takes him self serious so I never understand why people like his lyrics suck

"Dam Gucci lyrical, naw I aint lyrical but my new car is crazy and my bracelet is a miracle"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mYKiCkZArEaG21

CAM HANDS DOWN!! ++!+$ SED.... ++!+$ like me kept the coke in the cupboard... motha found it... sed cam i hope you get busted... got alot of nerve... she probably coked up or dusted... i didnt care i need that drop top coconut custard... DID IT!!.... next week range rove and i plushed it... EVEN THE COPS IN THE PLAIN CLOTHES SED I CRUSHED IT!!!

ayye what song is this ffrom?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cartune

"Dam Gucci lyrical, naw I aint lyrical but my new car is crazy and my bracelet is a miracle"

Whoever has ever said anything close to that statement needs to be slapped.

Back
Top Bottom