Who's Got A More Awesome Aura, Cam'ron or Gucci Mane? (nh).

jumpshot

Banned
Joined Apr 7, 2009
I was listening to "I Really Mean It" today, and I decided that Cam has a great aura and he's awesome. The only dude that compares with him isGucci Mane. Between Cam and Gucci, imma have to go with Cam

"Hey yo lock my garage, rock my massage. %#%! it bucket by Osh Kosh Bgosh. Golly I'm gully look at his galoshes. Gucci, gold, platinum plaquecollages." OWWWWW.

Joined Jan 23, 2007
I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there butit's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

Ya'll dudes trippin though, Gucci Mane got the streets on lock right now, so he's my vote.

Joined May 2, 2008
Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there but it's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

Ya'll dudes trippin though, Gucci Mane got the streets on lock right now, so he's my vote.

gabegrams

Banned
Joined Sep 27, 2002
Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

I been saying Gucci is the NY version of Cam since last year. Neither one posses great lyrical ability but they be droppin some clever lines here and there but it's mainly there Aura that there fans appreciate about them.

Cam's doors are suicide, go kill ya self.

m16

Banned
Joined Apr 3, 2009
Dudes really talking about which other dudes have better "aura's" than other dudes ?

Joined Apr 25, 2008
Funny thing is both them dudes would just mush you in your face if you came up to them on this fanboy +*%*.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now