Who's got love for the Jordan 2? We need a retro mane!

definitely wish the 2's would come back out! when i had the opportunity to cop a pair i passed on them...silly me :nerd:

I love 2.

I wish they would retro some nice colorway with decent quality (if it's possible lol)

Really? I do agree the quality isn't the best but I think they're pretty comfortable.
The quality isn't amazing but it's not that bad..the midsoles on the cdp are bad though, I've never seen one where the white didn't have at least one black spot. They're not painted so I guess the process is shotty

Last edited:
The 2's really don't get any love. They were my first retro I ever picked up, and one of the pairs that really got me into the game. I would love to see another retro run.

The quality isn't amazing but it's not that bad..the midsoles on the cdp are bad though, I've never seen one where the white didn't have at least one black spot. They're not painted so I guess the process is shotty

The midsole on the CDP II's is definitely painted, my pair has cracks and the paint is starting to chip.

Last edited:
I got the 04 pair wht/red/blk ... I like the 2s theyre super comfortable but every cway other than the one i have personally I think are grabage. I havent seen anything look right on them.
yea, honestly theres only like 3 cws that are absolute on this model, and on top of that the toe box is very creasy (i know i know "shoes are gonna crease" but idc) i wish i wouldve doubled up tho, i do love the cw i have

I think the 2 is the only CW I like retro + colorways in over the OG's.  I have the "Melo 2's" and is still looking for a decent to DS paid of black/chromes.  Once I get those, I'll be good on that end.

some of my favorite J's of all time. Definitely would like to re up on the 2s part of my collection. 

The only blemish on the 2's was when they dropped the "candy pack."  That definitely was not a good look.

you forgot the silly AJ 2 NU retros from 2004.
Those were atrocious.
Word.  You right.  Totally forgot about those.  They looked like bastardized variants of the 19's fused with 2's.  Those sat on shelves in Brooklyn and Queens for an eternity.  I remember they were going for as low as $39.99 in some spots.

Back
Top Bottom