Who's hiring ? VOL : damn I cant get a job in this MF .

Yeah they definitely want Full-Time .

I'm mad . Why they trynna knock my school hustle too ?

[Killer Mike] Get a job, DHL Fedex UPS is hiring [/Killer Mike]

but for real Fedex, and I just quoted killer mike in two threads in a row. lol

me neither
frown.gif

I just got hired working Security at the GM building in NYC. Hope you guys catch a break soon. Good Luck

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

I'm not working at McDonalds .

&nd I'm 16 , I can't work at UPS . I wouldnt anway .

We're in the same boat, except I'd work at McDonalds.

Kix , you gotta be 18 to work at Apple ?

&nd yeah , I might hit up Lids too .

Man I'm in ORLANDO

can't find $@%!...I've applied to so many bull $@%! jobs

Thought I had a job as a parking valet, I even did the job for a couple of days and parked some
eek.gif
cars

but the 'manager' is impossible to get a hold of..sketchy as hell.

I worked there at 17, they WILL say you have to be 18 though unless you talk directly with the manager. The interview process is much more difficult if youaren't but they do hire under 18.

Lids is the best/easiest job I have ever had
laugh.gif
goodluck

Originally Posted by kix4kix

I worked there at 17, they WILL say you have to be 18 though unless you talk directly with the manager. The interview process is much more difficult if you aren't but they do hire under 18.

Lids is the best/easiest job I have ever had
laugh.gif
goodluck

lids is a really easy job. but selling their stupid passport and cap curvers and accessories were
sick.gif

If you're that pressed for a job don't say where you will and won't work...take what you can get until something better comes along...

I been tryna find a job in the bay area for a couple months now, after getting laid off at the end of the year. I keep getting job offers on these commissiononly direct marketing jobs selling stupid stuff.

^I'm not pressed like that but I don't WANT to work at McDonalds , so I'm not . I might work at Subway though ...
laugh.gif

But Kix , what is the interview process like at Apple . My school is like 2 blocks from there & that would be dope .
eek.gif

What do they look for ?

kneesh i got some work u can serve..meet me 65th and Normal around 8. *plays oj da juiceman washin powder money *

but on a more serious note..start applying to chicago park district for summer gigs and the Y..or apply at loyola for a office position those jobs are alwayscake

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

...I heard UPS is hiring

depends on which hub.. right now they done a few lay offs at our hub and made room for the drivers .. they should be out within a month or so and they "might hire " a "few" people.. .. might..

the US Army is payin cats $20,000 from the jump to sign up. not for me but thought id share.

i took my brother to a Navy recruiter on Mon & this is what he told me the Army was doing to lure the ppl in
nerd.gif

I got a job...but im looking around to get another one (traying to stack alot of money over the summer)...I think I may get the job that I interviewd foryesterday.

but there are MAAAADDDD people looking. Whenever I see an open call for a place there are lines and lines of folks.

Yeah they definitely want Full-Time .

I'm mad . Why they trynna knock my school hustle too ?

Arent you a rapper? TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
I havent heard your stuff, but my opinion is to record them , and push them on the block
Make a name for yourself
Sell a mixtape for about 5 dollars
And your a female right? You can be the next Lil Kim
you have 2 choices
1) You can be one of those sex rappers (lil kim)
2) You can be one of those street poet knowledgists prophets (Nas)..Believe me..If someone hears some real raw, truthful, *!%# come out of a 16 year oldfemale's mouth , they will be attracted to you on the spot..
Im just assuming that you are a decent rapper though..If your not, Local Libraries, Grocery stores is your best bet
frown.gif

Good Luck though

are universities hiring on campus where you guys are located? I am looking for something part time.

Back
Top Bottom