Who's hiring ? VOL : damn I cant get a job in this MF .

Im 15
laugh.gif
grin.gif

8.75/hr. Good enough I guess.

I need to start looking for a new job.. have a feeling i might get fired. At Best Buy Mobile now.

Im gonna apply to ATT, Verizon and Sprint.

why dont you guys just go to cuny and apply for financial aid, if everything works out, you'll be getting paid 2 G's a semester

Fam , I'm not being picky ... I just don't want to work at McDonalds .

I'm Downtown CHICAGO ... why would I work at McDonalds when there's hundreds of other stores to work at ?

These Mexicans up here don't hire _'s at McDonalds no way .

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

^I'm not pressed like that but I don't WANT to work at McDonalds , so I'm not . I might work at Subway though ...
laugh.gif

But Kix , what is the interview process like at Apple . My school is like 2 blocks from there & that would be dope .
eek.gif

What do they look for ?

Well there are three interviews I had to do, not sure if you will have to do the same. I had to interview with two separate managers at two separate stores aswell as the RM. Also a test one of those 1-5 tests, Other apple employees do not have to do that I believe. I had worked at radio shack before though so I hadtech and retail under my belt.

You shouldn't have a problem if you go to loyola, there biggest problem is theft so just be sure to answer NO to ever stealing or say that you WOULD reportsomeone if you saw them, but that is common sense IMO.

Their whole tagline is simplicity, so you don't have to be a wizard at technology. From what you post on here you should be fine with that stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kix4kix

^I'm not pressed like that but I don't WANT to work at McDonalds , so I'm not . I might work at Subway though ...
laugh.gif

But Kix , what is the interview process like at Apple . My school is like 2 blocks from there & that would be dope .
eek.gif

What do they look for ?

Well there are three interviews I had to do, not sure if you will have to do the same. I had to interview with two separate managers at two separate stores as well as the RM. Also a test one of those 1-5 tests, Other apple employees do not have to do that I believe. I had worked at radio shack before though so I had tech and retail under my belt.

You shouldn't have a problem if you go to loyola, there biggest problem is theft so just be sure to answer NO to ever stealing or say that you WOULD report someone if you saw them, but that is common sense IMO.

Their whole tagline is simplicity, so you don't have to be a wizard at technology. From what you post on here you should be fine with that stuff
laugh.gif
I'mma go there today &nd see what's good between classes .

Thanks . I'll try . &nd I applied to Loyola like a month ago &nd they didn't get back to me .

Fam , I'm not being picky ... I just don't want to work at McDonalds .

I'm Downtown CHICAGO ... why would I work at McDonalds when there's hundreds of other stores to work at ?

These Mexicans up here don't hire _'s at McDonalds no way .
thats so true. mexicans and illegals run the fast food joints here in cali.

i be seeing 40-50 year old mexican woman working in there like wth? those are suppose to be our teenagers jobs

^ I know man .

&nd Apple wants a resume ... I don't even have anything to put on a resume .

That's why its called a 1st job ...
laugh.gif

THESE _'s ...
laugh.gif

craigslist...i found a job on there for an optometry office...he trained me and everything...just make sure its legit...

I can't find anything. I'm collecting unemployment though but it's not cuttin it. I do have an interview with Aflac on friday for accounts manager.After a lil research, it's just a glorified way of saying salesperson
smh.gif

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

im hiring!! I need a driver

if youre serious, hit me up, i have a clean driving record.
pimp.gif

damn nvm youre from texas right?

Hitup all the major pharmacy's they hire at 16 riteaid / durene read / walgreens / cvs, supermarkets as well

Back
Top Bottom