Who's is gonna watch the BET Awards now?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nope had my cable company block BET about 4 years ago....
Forreal?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

ppl still watch BET?

Yeah, I'm watching and just because of the MJ tribute. I definitely would not have tuned in if it wasn't for this.

I hope they do it right, Nothing I would hate more than seeing them bring out dudes like 50 Cent and Sean Kingston to honor the King.

Originally Posted by Elocin023

Yeah, I'm watching and just because of the MJ tribute. I definitely would not have tuned in if it wasn't for this.
its gonna end up on youtube, daily motion, blog sites, irc, topsites, newsgroups, bittorrents like 40 min after, why do people watch live TVanymore?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

no, because i know they aren't going to honor MJ properly
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you my friend are buggin, the legends will come out tomorrow
legends like who? Usher and Omarion?

those are the fools they've been interviewing for the past 2 days...

no fool
laugh.gif
I said legends Quincy, Smokey, Paul, Diana, people of thatstature

no, because i know they aren't going to honor MJ properly
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
you my friend are buggin, the legends will come out tomorrow
legends like who? Usher and Omarion?

those are the fools they've been interviewing for the past 2 days...

no fool
laugh.gif
I said legends Quincy, Smokey, Paul, Diana, [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Huricaaane[/color] people of that stature
pimp.gif

i don't think they'll give him a proper tribute since they have limited time to re do everything.
but i'll watch anyway.

^Fam you must have not seen the last couple of MTV awards, movie and video. They were crap.

Originally Posted by Superflyjesus15

No1's gonna watch that. I wonder how crazy people would go if there was a WET hahaha
WET?

see: just about every major television channel for the past 50 years.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

I hope they do it right, Nothing I would hate more than seeing them bring out dudes like 50 Cent and Sean Kingston to honor the King.
Word. but dude said
I said legends Quincy, Smokey, Paul, Diana, people of that stature.
so i hope.. but i won't tune in for BET anymore

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Umm, MJ inspired damn near EVERYONE in the music biz.. So what if theybring out 50 Cent to say a few words? Anyway, I haven't watched BET in years because they FAIL at everything, I'll have someone hit me up once Jay-Zappears though (yes, I'm a groupie)[/color]

i'll be pulling security tommorow at the bet awards. so im gonna have to watch it. now that its turned to a tribute to mj im kinda glad that imgoin......even though i aint gettin paid for doin it.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom