Who's is gonna watch the BET Awards now?

if Jay-Z ain't there I ain't watching... well I'll record it just in case something pops off

Originally Posted by JGA7189

i'll be pulling security tommorow at the bet awards. so im gonna have to watch it. now that its turned to a tribute to mj im kinda glad that im goin......even though i aint gettin paid for doin it.
laugh.gif

Howd you get that job?

i wouldnt be surprised if the tribute totally blew considering the death was just a few days prior to the show, coupled with that it's the BET awards

i'll watch anyway

laugh.gif
at people thinking they're cool by dissing BET and if you hink MTV awards are anywhere near tolerable you are out of touch with reality. And
laugh.gif
atWET you mean CMT right?

I was gonna watch anyway. Plus my mans is one of the audio techs, he said Jay-z is performing his new single from The Blueprint 3. He's gonna do the D.O.A.joint then bust out the new one.

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

dline59 wrote:

planned on watchin any way

Same here. Anyone know if they're gonna do a Cypher for this year?

They only do that on the BET Hip Hop awards.

The award shows are the only thing I will watch on this channel. Once they canceled Rap City it was a wrap for me.

I bet they have cats like, Usher, Neo and 3 other BS acts honor MJ. Instead of some old school OG's that actually knew Mike and collaborated with him on asong. Bring out the Jackson brothers, Janet to perform "Scream"...R Kelly to do "You are not alone" and Jay to do the song he did withMike. He was such a B**** and never released it because Mike was going through that case. Eff Hova

Jamie Foxx will be the reason i'm watching that dude is pretty entertaining.

I'll check it out the BET Awards might be the only time worth watching BET. I haven't watched em in years but the time Jada and Will Smith hosted wascrazy (Fugees reunion, Stevie Wonder/John, Legend, Fresh Prince reunion).

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

dline59 wrote:

They only do that on the BET Hip Hop awards.

The award shows are the only thing I will watch on this channel. Once they canceled Rap City it was a wrap for me.

I bet they have cats like, Usher, Neo and 3 other BS acts honor MJ. Instead of some old school OG's that actually knew Mike and collaborated with him on a song. Bring out the Jackson brothers, Janet to perform "Scream"...R Kelly to do "You are not alone" and Jay to do the song he did with Mike. He was such a B**** and never released it because Mike was going through that case. Eff Hova
rbjwub.gif

The best tribute will be the one at the next Grammy's. I feel like the whole show will be for him and all the legends that actually collaborated with himwill come out and own.

Originally Posted by Shun Goku Satsu

dline59 wrote:

Bring out the Jackson brothers, Janet to perform "Scream"...
indifferent.gif
what?
indifferent.gif
they're mourning dude are you serious? it's only been 3 days youthink they want to sing?

Back
Top Bottom