Who's Killing the Rap Game or is it DEAD?

Who is your favorite rapper? What type of rap do you like? Cause I'm pretty sure it's just you.

I'm saying the message isn't there. it's been repeated over and over. you can't sale a repeat!  I'm gonna have to say since I was born in the early 80's I'll be more a long the lines of NWA, Digital Underground, 2pac. I've generated more towards listening to producers since I am one myself. That's where most of the talent seems too be these days. I'm only feeling a few artist out here and it seems like it's just plummeting.

Last edited:
I listen to J. Cole, Kendrick, Wale, MGK, Kid Ink, Drake and a few others.

One thing I've learned over the past years: Music is bigger than Rap/Hip Hop. You might want to branch out. I feel like since I've decided to listen to other genres, I don't care as about only Rap to be disappointed.

Random, just watched the Marley doc on Netflix. I've been missing out on so much listening to Bob Marley and the Wailers' greatest hits.

Honestly I've listened to most of them artists and I feel like they bite previous rap. the music has changed as far as producing goes. Yeah Bob Marley was great I seen that on Netflix

who cares? how long have ****** been saying hip-hop is dead? like really?

this has to be a joke at this point. disco is dead bro. latin is dead. if you don't like

current rappers that's honestly your dilemma. because there's people older than

you who like 2pac, rakim, and Kendrick (for example) so if nothing is coming out

that you like, then branch out, if there is still nothing out there you like then that's

on you. it's not gonna die.....unless it dies.

A lot of one hit wonders. I'll always throw in a 2pac joint, I just can't listen to him everyday you know. but I thought kendrick was nice tell I heard some biting on his part. I just can't handle people biting styles and lyrics. if you're going to be an artist be original and like I said before as far as hip hop and rap is concerned, **** has done hit it's peak  years ago. I feel you niquefreak it's been said over the years but I just like to get peoples input on it you know. I think the first thread I seen about rap dying was about 11 years ago or more.

Back
Top Bottom