Who's this? Vol. Can't be real......MASS

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

This might be one of the strangest statements I ever read. Because their black? To each their own but I always scratch my head when people can't even talk to their own race, Some tyra banks show type stuff. So because you feel you can't get a "beautiful" black woman ? Do you but my black self love black women as well as all women.
nah I dont have any problems getting girls of any race... my problem is in my mind
eyes.gif

i litterally hafta force myself to not think about the black women n my life b/c in my subconscious its like fornicating is wrong (go figure) and for whatever reason random thoughts of like damn I hope nobody is tryna play my mom and sis like this tho
eyes.gif
  pop n my head and like I instantly lose my "game face"...mind wanders... alll bad

maybe im jus a horribly shallow person but 8/10 when I see a beautiful women i think about what she would b like n bed first and when i see black women for whatever reason i identify them with the ones at my church, n my fam, n that I go way back with... probablly cuz theres not many others around here but its ******ed... a mental hurdel if u will...

now u combine that with the fact that the average white girl > average girls of other races... and the fact that theyre a dime a dozen where im at... the odds quickly became stacked against me ending up w/ a sister (even tho I always knew it probably wouldnt happen)

and then the cherry on top is, when there is that certified dime... that halle berry, meghan good jaun, I put it on such a pedastool because of all the mindf'n my brain is doing to itself I literally drive myself crazy... over analyzing the simplest things like some pimple faced virgin..
sick.gif

I got u tho mighty, I aint goin out like this... I jus have actively MAKE it happen and i think thatll free my mind up, ill be able to identify w/ those moments as opposed to random meaningless ones from fam n freinds
grin.gif

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

nah its not even that i wanna jus hit n quit... i jus think of my mom n sister when im tryna game a black broad n $@*$ jus dont pop off, even when a black chick feelin me and all i gotta do is be me to win I be feelin... "dirty" about.... even the pron i watch is mostly latinas/white heauexs...

i dunno jus never been my steez to pursue black women, the few i find attractive I put on a pedastool and tell myself im morally wrong for tryna pipe... *shrug*

This might be one of the strangest statements I ever read. Because their black? To each their own but I always scratch my head when people can't even talk to their own race, Some tyra banks show type stuff. So because you feel you can't get a "beautiful" black woman ? Do you but my black self love black women as well as all women.
nah I dont have any problems getting girls of any race... my problem is in my mind
eyes.gif

i litterally hafta force myself to not think about the black women n my life b/c in my subconscious its like fornicating is wrong (go figure) and for whatever reason random thoughts of like damn I hope nobody is tryna play my mom and sis like this tho
eyes.gif
  pop n my head and like I instantly lose my "game face"...mind wanders... alll bad

maybe im jus a horribly shallow person but 8/10 when I see a beautiful women i think about what she would b like n bed first and when i see black women for whatever reason i identify them with the ones at my church, n my fam, n that I go way back with... probablly cuz theres not many others around here but its ******ed... a mental hurdel if u will...

now u combine that with the fact that the average white girl > average girls of other races... and the fact that theyre a dime a dozen where im at... the odds quickly became stacked against me ending up w/ a sister (even tho I always knew it probably wouldnt happen)

and then the cherry on top is, when there is that certified dime... that halle berry, meghan good jaun, I put it on such a pedastool because of all the mindf'n my brain is doing to itself I literally drive myself crazy... over analyzing the simplest things like some pimple faced virgin..
sick.gif

I got u tho mighty, I aint goin out like this... I jus have actively MAKE it happen and i think thatll free my mind up, ill be able to identify w/ those moments as opposed to random meaningless ones from fam n freinds
grin.gif

Yea really might be your mind but you can see how some can view it as putting down black women with how you view it because your relating your mom and sis to every chick. I just find that to be strange and kinda weak though but I don't know your situation just outside looking in. I went to a hbcu but even before that I was comfortable talking to black women because I grew up in inner city Detroit. Either way ole girl in the pics can get it fake or not.

Yea really might be your mind but you can see how some can view it as putting down black women with how you view it because your relating your mom and sis to every chick. I just find that to be strange and kinda weak though but I don't know your situation just outside looking in. I went to a hbcu but even before that I was comfortable talking to black women because I grew up in inner city Detroit. Either way ole girl in the pics can get it fake or not.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

if we weren't before, black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...
laugh.gif

Black women will always be around.

word, i love the sistas. but if i do  get a white girl, she gotta be super bad wit money & ima take her all thru the hood wit me just to #$*! on @#$%#$. & when i +%%$ her she gotta say, "+%%$ me harder $***%@"

20thxxz.png

Such language 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif
@ the tomfoolery in this thread.

and I agree that pink is the only color that matters.

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by pip777

if we weren't before, black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...
laugh.gif

Black women will always be around.

word, i love the sistas. but if i do  get a white girl, she gotta be super bad wit money & ima take her all thru the hood wit me just to #$*! on @#$%#$. & when i +%%$ her she gotta say, "+%%$ me harder $***%@"

20thxxz.png

Such language 
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by AF1 Beast

laugh.gif
@ the tomfoolery in this thread.

and I agree that pink is the only color that matters.

if we weren't before black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...

Don't get it twisted....Ain't nothin in the world like a fine black woman.  

if we weren't before black girls are on their way out...

its been real guys...

Don't get it twisted....Ain't nothin in the world like a fine black woman.  

Back
Top Bottom