whos working on black friday? update howd it go?

Best Buy...1am-1pm 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by ChineyRoyal

Best Buy...1am-1pm 
sick.gif

What do they have you coming in at 1am for?

I'm 3am-1:30 pm

I rather do that though. Closing on black friday sucks, and the morning goes by SUPER quick.

Last year they gave us free energy drinks, I had about 6 I think.. I felt terrible when I got home.

Working @ @*%@$ sporting goods. Got an 8-5 shift that day. Not bad at all.

Best Buy...1am-1pm 
sick.gif

I rather do that though. Closing on black friday sucks, and the morning goes by SUPER quick.

Last year they gave us free energy drinks, I had about 6 I think.. I felt terrible when I got home.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Best Buy...1am-1pm 
sick.gif

I'm in inventory/merch so I have to make sure all the prices and everything are correct.

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Best Buy...1am-1pm 
sick.gif

I'm in inventory/merch so I have to make sure all the prices and everything are correct.

Ahhh that makes sense.

It's gonna be rough this year for us, we just moved our store to a new location a week ago. So it's gonna be way busier.

Seems like a lot of NTers work at BBY.

Ahhh that makes sense.

It's gonna be rough this year for us, we just moved our store to a new location a week ago. So it's gonna be way busier.

Seems like a lot of NTers work at BBY.

Back
Top Bottom