whos working on black friday? update howd it go?

3pm-12am
sick.gif

At least my store provides us with food Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Black Friday weekend
smile.gif

At least my store provides us with food Friday, Saturday, and Sunday for Black Friday weekend
smile.gif

Come BF, no one is going to buy anything. All the employees will be walking around like zombies. There's a recession in case the corporations forgot.

Probably not. It'd be cool if that happened though. heh.

Come BF, no one is going to buy anything. All the employees will be walking around like zombies. There's a recession in case the corporations forgot.

Probably not. It'd be cool if that happened though. heh.

I used to work at Best Buy and I worked a black friday (worked there for a little under a year) and that's definitely something I don't miss at all...I'm 23 and worked retail jobs every year from 18-22..This is my first Black Friday that I'm not working and it feels incredible
pimp.gif

Sleeping in the morning after Thanksgiving FTW 
happy.gif

I used to work at Best Buy and I worked a black friday (worked there for a little under a year) and that's definitely something I don't miss at all...I'm 23 and worked retail jobs every year from 18-22..This is my first Black Friday that I'm not working and it feels incredible
pimp.gif

Sleeping in the morning after Thanksgiving FTW 
happy.gif

Great timing for this post. Anyone working at Best Buy in the Los Angeles area? If so, PM me
happy.gif

Great timing for this post. Anyone working at Best Buy in the Los Angeles area? If so, PM me
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom