Who's your favorite NTer? Vol. Mini swag list

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Search Results For: teamjordan79 Showing Results 0 to 0 of 0[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

dawson_crying.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Search Results For: teamjordan79 Showing Results 0 to 0 of 0[/font]

[/font]

dawson_crying.gif

[/font]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Wanksta
jpthe3
951guero
ebay23 (forgot his new sn)

Thegoat12..
dimeslikehef
picknroll24
protoman11
freshpearojeiys

Diego
Hovkid
kicks off
ninjahood
biff lawson
bright nikes

Wanksta
jpthe3
951guero
ebay23 (forgot his new sn)

Thegoat12..
dimeslikehef
picknroll24
protoman11
freshpearojeiys

Diego
Hovkid
kicks off
ninjahood
biff lawson
bright nikes

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by CWrite78

When it comes to serious topics, I take what ninjahood says with a grain of salt. He needs to stick to his ninja turtle/friends metaphors.
I wonder if his parents feel like failures for raising such an ignorant kid. Think moms opens his closet sized room and shakes her head when she sees Porsche money worth of sneakers and his bum $+% still living at home? That'd make me more embarrassed than what sex my child is %+%*%+@.

I just inducted cwrite into my swaglist for this post.
Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
but somebody had to say it....smh
ohwell.gif

da beauty of what makes me who i am is im da same person everywhere....so while alot of NTers are hung up trying to impress others, i let who i already am

gain me my merits, whether people like it or not...and i guess with so much kudos in this thread, cats respect that, and i appreciate it.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

When it comes to serious topics, I take what ninjahood says with a grain of salt. He needs to stick to his ninja turtle/friends metaphors.
I wonder if his parents feel like failures for raising such an ignorant kid. Think moms opens his closet sized room and shakes her head when she sees Porsche money worth of sneakers and his bum $+% still living at home? That'd make me more embarrassed than what sex my child is %+%*%+@.

Strong ether...
+1

He ODed
laugh.gif
but somebody had to say it....smh
ohwell.gif

da beauty of what makes me who i am is im da same person everywhere....so while alot of NTers are hung up trying to impress others, i let who i already am

gain me my merits, whether people like it or not...and i guess with so much kudos in this thread, cats respect that, and i appreciate it.
smile.gif

Strong ether...

eek.gif
eek.gif

THE HOMEY WENT IN.

roll.gif

Strong ether...

eek.gif
eek.gif

THE HOMEY WENT IN.

roll.gif

dudes stay goin in on ninja 
laugh.gif

at the end of the day, if he's happy living his life the way he wants to that's all that matters, and that goes for anyone in general, if you live your life the way you want to and your happy that's all that matters.

laugh.gif

at the end of the day, if he's happy living his life the way he wants to that's all that matters, and that goes for anyone in general, if you live your life the way you want to and your happy that's all that matters.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif

This. And btw, Sagittarius?

roll.gif
@ dude ether'ing NH.  NH is cool people. Though his lifestyle is a shock to many on this board who live in the suburbs or in semi-desolate areas, it doesn't surprise me because lots of people in Washington Heights live quite similar to him.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ dude ether'ing NH.  NH is cool people. Though his lifestyle is a shock to many on this board who live in the suburbs or in semi-desolate areas, it doesn't surprise me because lots of people in Washington Heights live quite similar to him.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Naa no one has a problem with how he lives his life,in fact he's one of my fav poster on here but it's his ignorant views on certain matters that gets to people. 
I don't agree with those views but I respect the fact that he keeps it 100% all the time.

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Naa no one has a problem with how he lives his life,in fact he's one of my fav poster on here but it's his ignorant views on certain matters that gets to people. 
I don't agree with those views but I respect the fact that he keeps it 100% all the time.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ahhhhhh I see.  Thanks for the clairty.   
reading_is_fundamental.jpg

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Ahhhhhh I see.  Thanks for the clairty.   
reading_is_fundamental.jpg

what just happened?
laugh.gif

NinjaHood is that one "big name" NTer that ive never crossed paths with or interacted with any in form.

never quoted one of eachothers posts, or had something to say directly to eachother, nothing.

i kind of respect that, in a way

although when i heard him talk for the first time i fully expected him to sound like some of my dominican friends with the SUPER thick accent.

something along the lines of: "aannnnddd deeese eeree are uhhh.......como se dice? uhh....my choose! Suh meny choose 'ha?"

but alas, i was disappointed that he sounds like a typical NYer

what just happened?
laugh.gif

NinjaHood is that one "big name" NTer that ive never crossed paths with or interacted with any in form.

never quoted one of eachothers posts, or had something to say directly to eachother, nothing.

i kind of respect that, in a way

although when i heard him talk for the first time i fully expected him to sound like some of my dominican friends with the SUPER thick accent.

something along the lines of: "aannnnddd deeese eeree are uhhh.......como se dice? uhh....my choose! Suh meny choose 'ha?"

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif
 I thought John Leguizamo was doing voice overs in his video with kingofny04.

Originally Posted by Club 27

laugh.gif
 I thought John Leguizamo was doing voice overs in his video with kingofny04.

Back
Top Bottom