No love for kix?
s6mb9f.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Two years ago I remember thinking NH was that dude because of his collection.
I respected his collection then and I still do now, but when I saw dude's room for the first time...
I remember thinking "This dude should've been on that Just For Kicks documentary."

Two years ago I remember thinking NH was that dude because of his collection.
I respected his collection then and I still do now, but when I saw dude's room for the first time...
I remember thinking "This dude should've been on that Just For Kicks documentary."

A lot of NTers are cool in my book, there aren't many I dislike. So, (Insert your name here).

A lot of NTers are cool in my book, there aren't many I dislike. So, (Insert your name here).

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

ninjahoods source mags from the 90s > Cwrites existance

i thought this thread was lame?

are you still looking to see who says your name?

and to be honest, i felt bad after i said it. im sure it's not his fault the way he thinks, probably grew up around this whole macho BS mentality a lot of minorities have (im mexican, so i see it a lot) but i dont regret what i said.

and to be honest, i felt bad after i said it. im sure it's not his fault the way he thinks, probably grew up around this whole macho BS mentality a lot of minorities have (im mexican, so i see it a lot) but i dont regret what i said.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

It still is but now im engaged... Its eating me up on the insixe bro... If I had mode e-friendsmy life would b so much better...
frown.gif
Edit: cant even press the right keys on my phone cuz ive been tryna drink the pain away... Fml

Originally Posted by CWrite78

It still is but now im engaged... Its eating me up on the insixe bro... If I had mode e-friendsmy life would b so much better...
frown.gif
Edit: cant even press the right keys on my phone cuz ive been tryna drink the pain away... Fml

yo jewseyjay, imma let you finish, but you're clearly butt hurt, and you need to calm down before you hurt yourself. it's an online forum, not your life bro. not that serious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yo jewseyjay, imma let you finish, but you're clearly butt hurt, and you need to calm down before you hurt yourself. it's an online forum, not your life bro. not that serious 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

although when i heard him talk for the first time i fully expected him to sound like some of my dominican friends with the SUPER thick accent.

something along the lines of: "aannnnddd deeese eeree are uhhh.......como se dice? uhh....my choose! Suh meny choose 'ha?"

but alas, i was disappointed that he sounds like a typical NYer
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Club 27

although when i heard him talk for the first time i fully expected him to sound like some of my dominican friends with the SUPER thick accent.

something along the lines of: "aannnnddd deeese eeree are uhhh.......como se dice? uhh....my choose! Suh meny choose 'ha?"

but alas, i was disappointed that he sounds like a typical NYer
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom