whose fadeaway is better...Dirk or Jordan

this dude dirk is better off shooting fadeaways than driving in..lol you know when he shoots fades feels like it will go in everytime...dont understand why he even tries to drive in
and jordan is just jordan...

this dude dirk is better off shooting fadeaways than driving in..lol you know when he shoots fades feels like it will go in everytime...dont understand why he even tries to drive in
and jordan is just jordan...

I'm of the opinion Dirks fade way is the best ever, pretty much unguarded do to his size and coordination, making turning left or right and off either foot. So Dirk.

I'm of the opinion Dirks fade way is the best ever, pretty much unguarded do to his size and coordination, making turning left or right and off either foot. So Dirk.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Dirk developing a driving/low-post game has been the best career progression he could have gone through. Stephen Jackson, Marion, and other lengthy small forwards have all taken Dirk out of games through the years by harassing him and pretty much making his fadeaway null. 
What makes Jordan's fadeaway so effective was that you HAD to respect every move, shoulder lean, feint, and dribble he made.There was no part of his game predictable or weak enough to ignore whereas Dirk used to be much more predictable and less willing to drive, making him a relatively easy guard for long defenders.

So really, just a lengthy way of saying nobody is touching Jordan's fade.

But nobody's shot makes a more satisfying swish than Dirk's off-the-top-of-the-tv-screen rainbow arc.

laugh.gif

This won't end well, I feel.

Dirk developing a driving/low-post game has been the best career progression he could have gone through. Stephen Jackson, Marion, and other lengthy small forwards have all taken Dirk out of games through the years by harassing him and pretty much making his fadeaway null. 
What makes Jordan's fadeaway so effective was that you HAD to respect every move, shoulder lean, feint, and dribble he made.There was no part of his game predictable or weak enough to ignore whereas Dirk used to be much more predictable and less willing to drive, making him a relatively easy guard for long defenders.

So really, just a lengthy way of saying nobody is touching Jordan's fade.

But nobody's shot makes a more satisfying swish than Dirk's off-the-top-of-the-tv-screen rainbow arc.

I got to say Dirk, defenders know that fadeaway is coming and still cant do anything about it.

I got to say Dirk, defenders know that fadeaway is coming and still cant do anything about it.

Back
Top Bottom