Why are BANNED MEMBERS allowed to re-register???

whats the point in banning them if you're just gonna allow them to re-register a new name the next month?
they dont even try to 'cover-up' who they are either, they use a similar screen name and even the same avy/sig.
it seems pretty pointless to ban them in the first place if they're just going to continue free-posting and causing ruckus around here time after time.
lemme just state i'm looking for an ANSWER from a mod regarding the issue based on a post made in another thread by one of the members i'm referring toabove. also, save the 'u mad' pics and gifs, its not that serious, i jsut wanna hear what excuse the mods come thru with.
oh, and here i'll stoneface myself..

indifferent.gif

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stoppeople form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.

Originally Posted by ericberry14

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stop people form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.
ip ban.

Originally Posted by dunkairs

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stop people form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.
ip ban.
it's not difficult to go to a library or use someone else's computer.

which brings me back to my original comment, whats the point of banning them then?

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

why put people in prison if youre just gonna let them out?

when they act out again upon release, they're put back in for an extended period of time.

once they're locked up 'for life' they're not allowed 'back out' are they?

Like THB, how in God's green Earth is this kid able to always get a new SN? Every time he's banned he just comes back again, I don't know why themods let it happen.....

and why do they let mods who continually violate the ROC still moderate??? thats just the way nt works.

nerd.gif

and why do they let mods who continually violate the ROC still moderate??? thats just the way nt works.
JRose staying some questionable things that would get other members banned

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Like THB, how in God's green Earth is this kid able to always get a new SN? Every time he's banned he just comes back again, I don't know why the mods let it happen.....
truth.

i can understand dudes that get banned 1 or 2 times coming back. but dudes that have been banned 4+ times shouldnt be let back on the board

You guys are acting as if there isn't an approval process . Plenty of people have been banned ... why yall worried about the next man ?

If the Mods / Admins want to let them back , that's their decision .

They won't approve you if you just got banned within months anyway .

This thread is soooooooo lame
smh.gif
. I mean damn, they gave you an ignore feature. Stop *****ing and complaining about every little thing. You sound like acrybaby and it's way more annoying than any random free post I've ever read...

Originally Posted by carlosdapaperboy

Like THB, how in God's green Earth is this kid able to always get a new SN? Every time he's banned he just comes back again, I don't know why the mods let it happen.....
truth.

i can understand dudes that get banned 1 or 2 times coming back. but dudes that have been banned 4+ times shouldnt be let back on the board

my point exactly

I should've known things were starting to look rough on NT when the NYPD was on here asking for 'help...'
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom