Why are BANNED MEMBERS allowed to re-register???

I'm with you OP.....I just want my OG name back.....I don't like being a god...I'm afreaking Atheist (kinda)...

Let's revolt....burn the witches!!!!

Originally Posted by dunkairs

Originally Posted by ericberry14

if every person that had been banned was never allowed to re-register, then NT would most likely be boring as hell. & how are the mods supposed to stop people form re-registering. Dudes go to crazy lengths to get back on NT.
ip ban.
you know how easy it is to change an ip address?

Originally Posted by Chi ILL

You guys are acting as if there isn't an approval process . Plenty of people have been banned ... why yall worried about the next man ?

If the Mods / Admins want to let them back , that's their decision .

They won't approve you if you just got banned within months anyway .
yes they will. Back when i got banned i got my new name approved a week later.

please dont ban me again

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

This thread is soooooooo lame
smh.gif
. I mean damn, they gave you an ignore feature. Stop *****ing and complaining about every little thing. You sound like a crybaby and it's way more annoying than any random free post I've ever read...

hit that back button then son. u dont jump into other peoples convos around town if it dont pertain to you do u?

I stopped trying ti hide my identity 4 SNs ago

People find out who i am in less than a week anyways

If mods feel they dont want a member back they would deny them

I think its because alot times guys get banned for ifffy stuff like (avys,thong pics,questionable slang etc) Alot things that stuff that gets people banned arestuff thats not totally outrageous but its things you cant constantly have on a message board.I rarely see full on prongraphy on here,obscence language or fullon personal abuse. Seriously how are you going ban a dude for life for a thong picture or using slang?

Originally Posted by acosta2

smh.gif
. I mean damn, they gave you an ignore feature. Stop *****ing and complaining about every little thing. You sound like a crybaby and it's way more annoying than any random free post I've ever read...

hit that back button then son. u dont jump into other peoples convos around town if it dont pertain to you do u?
hit the ignore button son. it's that easy.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

I think its because alot times guys get banned for ifffy stuff like (avys,thong pics,questionable slang etc) Alot things that stuff that gets people banned are stuff thats not totally outrageous but its things you cant constantly have on a message board.I rarely see full on prongraphy on here,obscence language or full on personal abuse. Seriously how are you going ban a dude for life for a thong picture or using slang?

good point

smh.gif

I've been banned twice. The shoe fits.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21
lol
OP needs a ban for whining.

Anyways, Yuku isn't advanced enough to ban a real person. Unless we're taking credit card information, etc. IP banning isn't foolproof becauseit's pretty easy to change your IP.

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyways, Yuku isn't advanced enough to ban a real person. Unless we're taking credit card information, etc. IP banning isn't foolproof because it's pretty easy to change your IP.

i understand that, but when a previously banned member is KNOWINGLY posting around here like boxten and mayor on their 7th name, then thats when i question whythey were even banned in the first place.

there have been a few dudes in the sports forum who 'hid' their personas in fear of being re-banned.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

nerd.gif

and why do they let mods who continually violate the ROC still moderate??? thats just the way nt works.
JRose staying some questionable things that would get other members banned

Dude is be straight Bill O'Reilly status when he gets mad
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by swyftdahoe

Anyways, Yuku isn't advanced enough to ban a real person. Unless we're taking credit card information, etc. IP banning isn't foolproof because it's pretty easy to change your IP.

i understand that, but when a previously banned member is KNOWINGLY posting around here like boxten and mayor on their 7th name, then thats when i question why they were even banned in the first place.

there have been a few dudes in the sports forum who 'hid' their personas in fear of being re-banned.
nerd.gif
zodogg...
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom