Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
damn your hood look wild super safe & trustworthy, prolly got neighbors that put your trash bin up for you when you'r enot home.
its these type dude who just got their first home, their first new cars, first raises that flex dodge like its a 488 pista

generic mid level suburban cookie cutter home
generic mid level supreme
hyped up garbage collab trainers

only thing ur missing is a stainless steel rollie

and a pic in front of ruthscrhris (the mcD of steakhouses) for ig

or a chartered PJ to go the nearest airport just to get the pic off

its these type dude who just got their first home, their first new cars, first raises that flex dodge like its a 488 pista

You ok?

That dude LouBrickaSian is a hater *** individual. Always hating & salty af on others accomplishments. Ya'll should see the stuff he's said in the Post Your Car thread. To everyone- just ignore his sorry ***.

Lexus rx350 are terrible drivers

Jeeps also
Never came across a bad Jeep driver. What have you seen? Interested in hearing about it lol. Jeeps are heavy & slow as heck so you don't really see them wyldin out

dude is mad af up there.
let that man enjoy the fruits of his labor
Bro he is one of the sorriest sore losers I've ever come across on NT. Dude goes to sleep salty & wakes up even saltier it seems. He hates on literally everone & everything. It might be a programmed bot, you just never know lol. A dude in the post your car thread his wife has a Lambo...shudda read the negativity this idiot was spewing. His first post to me in that thread was "Are you a Jew?"- why? Because I use a beater as a daily & have the Hemi in the garage. In his words Jewish people roll with baller cars on weekends & beat up rides for weekdays...some like that. How ignorant & racist!!! :smh:

That dude LouBrickaSian is a hater *** individual. Always hating & salty af on others accomplishments. Ya'll should see the stuff he's said in the Post Your Car thread. To everyone- just ignore his sorry ***.
he's also a kanye super stan so really no point in taking him serious
mans couldn't control himself when he was listening to that mid grade donda and was yelling that kanye was the greatest :rofl:

i'm sorry okay i wish i had yo accomplishments so i too could roll up in a sweet 1992 toyota carolla like u

damn i was just messing with mans on how well manicured his neighborhood is, you speaking from a place of hurt, wanna talk about it, this is a "safe space?"

After a week of conscious observation, Kia drivers are the worst. It’s like every time they’re on the road they have to prove how much they hate their care but don’t car about brand names at the same time with the reckless lane switching

Last edited:
I think everyone in Los Angeles drives on the freeway while looking at their cell phone. I expect that from women....but the guys too?!?! Insane :lol: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom