Why are Dodge Challenger & Charger Drivers Terrible?

Which do you own

• Charger

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Challenger

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters
I’m buying a challenger soon for the garage, probably v6. Might score one of the million sitting in atl junkyards with bad transmissions. Idc the body style is a modern classic in terms of muscle cars. Today’s challengers will be worth a grip in 15 years when production stops and designs change. Dodge hit the nail on head with this car, the interior is bland but the exterior is sex.

There's been plenty mentions of Altima drivers. Nissan Altima Drivers, why are you guys menaces on the road? It's just a Nissan. Explain pls.

You drive reckless when it's not your car. They be driving their CNA girlfriends car while she's at work.

Will probably have an AKA License plate cover.

I’m buying a challenger soon for the garage, probably v6. Might score one of the million sitting in atl junkyards with bad transmissions. Idc the body style is a modern classic in terms of muscle cars. Today’s challengers will be worth a grip in 15 years when production stops and designs change. Dodge hit the nail on head with this car, the interior is bland but the exterior is sex.

If it's not a v8 it probably won't appreciate in value the way you think.

How do you feel about filling up for gas twice a day?

You drive reckless when it's not your car. They be driving their CNA girlfriends car while she's at work.

Will probably have an AKA License plate cover.
I just have the feeling that Altima drivers ash Black and Milds on the dashboard and let it sit.

Lol absolutely not. V6 at that you say? 😂😂

Im not trying to put you down or anything but none of this sounds like a good idea. And no the V6’s value aren’t going to go up.

Im not trying to put you down or anything but none of this sounds like a good idea. And no the V6’s value aren’t going to go up.
I’m not doing it for value or resell. I plan to keep the car for good and I work on cars as hobby anyway so I don’t mind keeping something I got for dirt cheap in the garage for a few years as a project. The SRT’s are dope but like I said I want the car for aesthetics more so than performance. Honestly unless you copped a hellcat or demon, there’s faster options at the same pricepoint anyway.

I want to apologize to all the mopar boys I was wrong..upon further investigation y'all are not the worst drivers on the road.

It's without a doubt the infiinti menaces that must be stopped.
Infiniti drivers are absolutely terrible. Multi-colored mismatching body panels, red spray can painted rims 🤢🤢🤢 & temp tags. I avoid all Infiniti's like the plague that they are especially after one of them Infinitini young buck drivers done did a number on my Maxima

Altima drivers need to be banned from the road. Bruh :smh:
I've been saying Altima drivers are trash! They speed unnecessarily on the highways all the time. Seems like Altima & Kia drivers always have something to prove

Infiniti drivers are absolutely terrible. Multi-colored mismatching body panels, red spray can painted rims 🤢🤢🤢 & temp tags. I avoid all Infiniti's like the plague that they are especially after one of them Infinitini young buck drivers done did a number on my Maxima
Since you're apart of the Nissan family / gang, do you have an explanation for why Altima drivers act like they're gods gift to the road?

I wouldnt be surprised if other people living near a Costco report something similar. Young dudes flexing their newest mods high on Red Bull cans, lol.
Bro, so much this. I live across the street from a Kohl's parking lot & goddamn these car guys & gals be rippin it here almost every night especially during the summer months. Lil mini coopers, bunch of Infinitis, Chargers just doing pulls & burnouts all night, **** gets corny after a while. A lot of the tenants have complained to 311 & cops show up to shut it down but these pests always return. Drivin like a fool, burnouts & speeding on cold roads with cold rubber...that's an accident waiting to happen

Since you're apart of the Nissan family / gang, do you have an explanation for why Altima drivers act like they're gods gift to the road?
Because they're idiots plain & simple. I don't know what it is with them Altima drivers man but they all be on 10 100% of the time. I mean it's just a family sedan at the end of the day lol, why act a fool with it? And yes I am part of the Nissan fam/gang but on the Maxima part of it. We don't claim them Altima fools.

97A8912D-C2FB-4F91-BB9B-61ADA7E8DABD.jpeg

Sad because they’re pretty nice.

Challengers hands down are the best lookin out of the Big 3 agreed. Sadly they're going all electric after 2024 😔. E-muscle :lol: Interiors are sad yes as are most muscle cars but that exterior is just perfect like you said. All the oldschool aesthetics with a modern shell 👌. I like the V6 ones too- are you looking at the AWD GT? Try to get at least an R/T if possible. You won't regret it.

Don’t forget they love to either have no front bumper or cut they rear bumper to look like they fast, like a modded r8
30B06D03-4A91-4BEE-B8AA-8259A04211C2.jpeg

if the Infiniti owner not 60 years old and driving in a fishbowl with no tints, be wary of those Infiniti owners because, I was once them 😂. Something about Infiniti cars just turn you into a bad driver mindset wise.

Don’t forget they love to either have no front bumper or cut they rear bumper to look like they fast, like a modded r8
30B06D03-4A91-4BEE-B8AA-8259A04211C2.jpeg

if the Infiniti owner not 60 years old and driving in a fishbowl with no tints, be wary of those Infiniti owners because, I was once them 😂. Something about Infiniti cars just turn you into a bad driver mindset wise.
I never got that removing the front or rear bumper for "weight reduction" while having 0 performance mods :lol: at that point hit the treadmill & lose some damn weight yourself. The things some people do for the racecar look :smh:all show & no go.

Like you said the older guys driving em are fine but every youngin that drives an Infiniti of any make/model just HAS to drive like a nut. I see it every single day here in ny.

I never got that removing the front or rear bumper for "weight reduction" while having 0 performance mods :lol: at that point hit the treadmill & lose some damn weight yourself. The things some people do for the racecar look :smh:all show & no go.

Like you said the older guys driving em are fine but every youngin that drives an Infiniti of any make/model just HAS to drive like a nut. I see it every single day here in ny.
I really don’t understand why people do it, because can’t see you saving that much weight doing so, only see the clapped out ones doing it, anyone who legit put money in they Infiniti/nissan, don’t do that crap. I watch a few of that Mack sauce thing on YouTube, Always a Infiniti in nyc, driving in and out of traffic and doing that white line challenge lol, they purposely trying to have close calls and call that racing 😂.

I would love to know what a Infiniti owner in nyc, full coverage rates at, got to be like making a car payment lol

I really don’t understand why people do it, because can’t see you saving that much weight doing so, only see the clapped out ones doing it, anyone who legit put money in they Infiniti/nissan, don’t do that crap. I watch a few of that Mack sauce thing on YouTube, Always a Infiniti in nyc, driving in and out of traffic and doing that white line challenge lol, they purposely trying to have close calls and call that racing 😂.

I would love to know what a Infiniti owner in nyc, full coverage rates at, got to be like making a car payment lol
I guess to look cool. My gripe is if your car is stock why're you doing weight reduction? It's just as stupid to me as washing your car in the rain lol. And yup, it's always the eyesore lookin clapped out beat to hell kinds doing it. I've never seen a good looking Z or GTR doing that BS & these cars were heavily modified.

I love that Mack sauce dude lol. His content is 100% accurate. Man, Infiniti drivers are just wild. What is tbis white line challenge? Something new? I've never heard of it. Hell yeah, their rates have to be through the roof man.

Challengers hands down are the best lookin out of the Big 3 agreed. Sadly they're going all electric after 2024 😔. E-muscle :lol: Interiors are sad yes as are most muscle cars but that exterior is just perfect like you said. All the oldschool aesthetics with a modern shell 👌. I like the V6 ones too- are you looking at the AWD GT? Try to get at least an R/T if possible. You won't regret it.
I’m not dead set on the V6 or 8, just have to see what’s out there within my budget.

77130B76-1A3A-4684-B57D-93F1FA666336.jpeg

I’ve heard rumors Chevy might be reviving the Chevelle to boost sales since the recent SS line was a bit of a fail. If they drop something like I gotta have one, gas of course.

Back
Top Bottom