Why are dudes so corny here?

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before
 You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?
30t5jx1.jpg

Wait what DID happen to Danny Almonte? Son was hilarious on the other site
laugh.gif
I miss those days.

Originally Posted by Manglor

Originally Posted by A Beautiful Wave

this place aint what it use to be. Lameness is at a all time high, hell even mayor don't post here anymore and dude was the laughing stock of NT before
 You waited 5 + months for a NikeTalk t-shirt to come in the mail so you could "rock it at the club" but we are lame?
30t5jx1.jpg

Wait what DID happen to Danny Almonte? Son was hilarious on the other site
laugh.gif
I miss those days.

word... why are dudes and people everywhere so corny not just NT...
30t6p3b.gif

thas why sometimes i feel like just going to work for the CIA, FBI or some #%%+ man so people can stop %#!@%%% wit me... cause now that i think about it all these people around me have NO GOOD interest for me or good intentions all they ever do is encourage me to do bad things, $*%@ wit me and try to set me up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
+%@ holes
tired.gif

no wonder there are so many dirty cops/feds everywhere cause people %#%# wit them and drive them crazy
tired.gif

word... why are dudes and people everywhere so corny not just NT...
30t6p3b.gif

thas why sometimes i feel like just going to work for the CIA, FBI or some #%%+ man so people can stop %#!@%%% wit me... cause now that i think about it all these people around me have NO GOOD interest for me or good intentions all they ever do is encourage me to do bad things, $*%@ wit me and try to set me up
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
+%@ holes
tired.gif

no wonder there are so many dirty cops/feds everywhere cause people %#%# wit them and drive them crazy
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom