Why are JB clothes sized so HUGE!

they're extremley wide usually and not long im tall and sorta thin so they never work for me
Wanted-Grapes size 13/ jordan elephant print jacket

Quote:
their clothes are geared towards the urban market, i.e. hiphop listening, baggy clothes wearing people.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

If I'm lucky enough, I can actually get away with CHILDRENS XL Jordan Brand clothing (sweats usually--not with tshirts)...tends to fit like a mens medium.

Bottom line--just have a good eye for what's available in kids Jordan clothing, and get over the fact it's tagged as children's clothing.

NO!!!!
yall need to get yalll weight up, go hit a gym.
NO man should be looking for a damn smedium sized shirt.

im playin...sortof.
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
"WE like some wild COWBOYS comin to get YOU at high noon"

FS: Retro Jordan 5(black and silver)sz. 10.5 $150: Black Foams 11.5,$220

To me it doesn't realy matter I wear tall tees anyways. I can't wear a shirt and when I raise my hands it comes up to my belly button. I'm actually glad they make 3xl and 4xl.

I don't mind the way they run, but the clothing isn't consistently sized the same. I just bought a couple Jordan tees form NTSF and one shirt is a xl, the other is a xxl and they almost fit the same.
By the way, email me if you're interested in blk/sil XVIII lows for retail!!!
Use code: 120 good for $5 off any purchase from kaysshoes.com
Use code: RS16767 good for 20% off any purchase from karmaloop.com gotkix@gmail.com

I actually like how they run as well, and always have.

Anyway, JB's clothes have been running big for a lot longer than 2 years, just to let you know, so it's nothing new.

So none of ya'll are getting that Jordan Dead Serious Hoody?

For Halloween?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++​
Gratuitus For Sale Plug: DS & VNDS Size 10.5 & 11XII's XIII's V's XIX XIX SEs 2K3s 2K4s VC's​

Quote:
because Mike's stomach is not getting any smaller.
:lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
but yeah i have to buy medium-large just to make it fit the slightest good to my body

I'm 6'9 and I buy 3xl in the jackets and 2xl in shorts and they both fit perfect..
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Iverson, Camby, Smith, Evans, Blake, Johnson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Sampson, Diawara​

They aren't specifically geared towards URBAN BAGGY. They are catered to certain consumers, most notably those whome are tall. A lot of JB clothes are worn by athletes who are tall, big. Though I must say the trim is a bit loose in feel. On the contrary, in Asia, XL is the biggest and even shoes itself. Finding anything above a 10.5 is very difficult.

The urban look is just sloppy, when people wearing 3X when they should be just a L. That gives it a bad rap.
-----
It is harsh !

they are huge... I have to buy a size small now... They are extremely wide
...TEAM RAPTORS !
Bring on VC Against CB!!!

Im 6'8'' 220lbs and I always have to get the 3xl jackets I wish I could find a 4xl but can never find them. also the 3xl shirts fit me perfectly, you just got to be big to wear their clothes

I'd love to say this is the only reason I don't really wear Jordan Brand stuff anymore...but sadly, it's not.

Baggy is for kids.......may have to wear their boys line for us normal sized young adults.........
*NIKE authentics make m better than most*

I think they cater to the general dummy "hood" demographic when it comes to clothing. For a brand that established itself as the "luxury" line in basketball performance footwear, they certainly aren't looking to GQ for fashion sense. Looks more like JB sent reps to a liquor store on the west side of Chicago to get styling cues... I'm surprised they haven't released a line of oversized plain white t-shirts.
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQfgtpZ1QQfrppZ25QQsassZblue0230

i bought a i.e 11 shirt recently and it was a large but it fit like a small. i think it varies, but yes mostly oversized.

Back
Top Bottom