Why are Jordan XI le's slept on?

Thats fine. You already seem set in your beliefs so that would be a mission Brodie.

But I'm not going to this again, especially right now. I'm in line for the charcoals.

I was just providing reference for why I feel like I do, hoping you would provide some as to why you feel like you do. It's all good if ya wanna be stingy with your knowledge, LOL. Good luck copping, I had to do the online thing. 

Last edited:
Y'all should see my argon blue zest whites... They on beat mode for sure. They still get worn, even tho the sole is seperating. Didn't like the last cw to drop in these but they are a classic to Me...

No they are NOT a true number. A TRUE NUMBER doesn't have any significant changes outside of being low top.
I already schooled some dudes on the other Jordan forums and I got tired of it really quick. Don't make me do this again.
These shoes are no different from the phat 1s and those aren't a true number.
Okay say your in 1996 the jordan xi is the latest shoe to drop you want the mids cant get them but you want a xi bad and you notice they have these jordan XI low tops cause that was your only other option at the time.....it was either that or this ....so how is that not a true jordan number shoe?.......weather its a well executed reincarnation of the xi mid in low top forum is another debate .....and although there was sample patent leather lows at the time the didnt come out for another 5yrs....but to say the jordan ie lows arnt a true number is silly:smh:.......

Last edited:
I'm 8th in line and I got up at around like 7ish. Not too bad of a line.

I should cop no problem and I'll post pics in the charcoal thread. Congrats on your pick up though

Just like the navy and chutney 13's - low cut sneakers just weren't all that great to ball in back then.

Don't understand what this "true-numbered" thing is... Back then we had the new signature Jordans and that was it. Then, later in the 90s, came the team shoes.

So by your definition birdman

These are not true Jays...

But these are ... ?

You must think these are True Jays too :lol:

Last edited:
People have a hard time accepting them since the whole aura surrounding XI's was the patent leather.
Very underrated shoe, the OG colorways are great and the bottoms take forever to yellow. My 03's are still pretty clear after all the years and wears

Appreciated :smokin

Last edited:
Minus the clear soles/midsoles, they don't look anything like 11s imo.

yeah, definitely underrated for whatever reason. I got the '11 breds that i'll pull out from time to time.
They will squeak from time to time tho

IMO very underrated and sexy shoe. I had all low from a few years back and had it not been for a pissed-off mom incident, they'd still be in rotation. Esp the maize/mint ones....I love em

:smokin:smokin

smh at all this stupid "true jordan" rubbish.

I.E's are ugly to me, but they are definitely legitimate signature line jordans.

No they are NOT a true number. A TRUE NUMBER doesn't have any significant changes outside of being low top.
I already schooled some dudes on the other Jordan forums and I got tired of it really quick. Don't make me do this again.
These shoes are no different from the phat 1s and those aren't a true number.

Kids trolling hard :smh:

Back
Top Bottom