Why are Nike Wii Air Force 2s so cheap?

Why are these shoes so cheap? imo their a really nice shoe with nice looking quality and from what i heard their somewhat limited. I thought they would atleast be worth more than 110 dollars.

When they first dropped i seem for 100 sumthin but i wondered the same thing they are nice but i hate af2's so i copped the blazers

multiple choice:

a) nobody really has money to throw at gimmicky, tacky looking sneakers
b) af2's are not a popular model, limited or not (with exception to espo af2's for some ungodly reason people love those hideous things)
c) nothing Nike puts out is worth retail even on release day
d) all of the above

Just seen these at the GILROY OUTLET FSR $79.99.

I like em, but passed easily.

You think they have good quality OP?!? They're plastic christ sake. I wouldn't be caught dead with plastic on my feet. Come to think I wanted theinvisible womens in high school SMH. I was young and dumb.Haha

it would be funny 10 years later these would become gems cause no one copped, just like the OG oly vii's

Saw them at gilroy as well, pretty much FSR. Only problem is that all those soles are turning yellow.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

multiple choice:

a) nobody really has money to throw at gimmicky, tacky looking sneakers
b) af2's are not a popular model, limited or not (with exception to espo af2's for some ungodly reason people love those hideous things)
c) nothing Nike puts out is worth retail even on release day
d) all of the above
hey i thought we were e-buddies!??!?!

....i have b....lol

hahaha sorry daaz i have a strong distaste for clear shoes. the clot 87s make me cringe also. but hey, I'm just being crabby, to each his own!

simple... AF2s??
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom