Why are Nike Wii Air Force 2s so cheap?

Originally Posted by denverairforce

multiple choice:

a) nobody really has money to throw at gimmicky, tacky looking sneakers
b) af2's are not a popular model, limited or not (with exception to espo af2's for some ungodly reason people love those hideous things)
c) nothing Nike puts out is worth retail even on release day
d) all of the above

LOL, I got - D) all of the above

I bought them for 70 from the NEX. Gave 'em away, no way I'm wearing a pair of see through shoes.

Originally Posted by xilegacy

People hating on Af2's. These are
pimp.gif
These, gtown blue/grey, OG white/blue/red and mita white/yellow/green lows (at least i think they were mita), are dope and well worth it.

multiple choice:

b) af2's are not a popular model, limited or not (with exception to espo af2's for some ungodly reason people love those hideous things)
d) all of the above

How about B and C.

af2s if done right can be dope...the joints in the freshwater pack were fresh but even those can be found for <60 now...the wiis are gimmicky as hell, andweren't even all that limited so hence the low price

These joints are now $29.99 @ DTLR.

And IMO, they were released 4-6 years too late. These would have been "must haves" and a "resellers dream" back then.

Times have changed.

Anybody here still "ESPO" or "CLOT" or "Invisible AF1" crazy like they were a few years ago?

[Katt Williams] "Don't worry, I'll wait......"

Horrible sneaker IMO

Glad people are saying no to a lot of these sneakers with the gimmicks like these and those ugly Bo Jackson Air Trainer 2's and Blazer's

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Anybody here still "ESPO" or "CLOT" or "Invisible AF1" crazy like they were a few years ago?

*raises hand*
I personally like clear shoes....I actually am pretty indifferent about the Invisible Woman forces, but I LOVE my ESPO's and would like a pair ofCLOT's if they werent so expensive.
I'd prolly mess with these Wii's if they were lows

but thats just how I roll..........

I didnt like that shoe at all, I have better things to spend money on, like Smoke & Henny

multiple choice:

d) all of the above
Shut it down.

Those arent bad just not a priority for many cuz NO1 really HYPED dem up like ESPOs...

Link isn't working for me, but I can guarantee that site is going to sell fake shoes just by the name alone.

Good idea posting on this forum before buying though.

Back
Top Bottom