Why Derrick Rose is so quick on his feet? Video explanation here...

1st - pooh aint never footwork'd a day in his life

2nd- if im judging correctly that hat is banged to the left, which is also dead for Folks
laugh.gif

but foot working used to be dope back in the day

1st - pooh aint never footwork'd a day in his life

2nd- if im judging correctly that hat is banged to the left, which is also dead for Folks
laugh.gif

but foot working used to be dope back in the day

Originally Posted by Im Not You

GQ be settin _'s up sometimes

I just don't understand how a straight dude can just take such blatantly ?able pictures like that. I mean you can say the whole, "He is secure with himself" nonsense, but don't walk around looking like something you aren't. Money wouldn't matter that much to me to got hat far. Has to be some sort of underground agreement already made that forces these dudes to take those pictures man

Originally Posted by Im Not You

GQ be settin _'s up sometimes

I just don't understand how a straight dude can just take such blatantly ?able pictures like that. I mean you can say the whole, "He is secure with himself" nonsense, but don't walk around looking like something you aren't. Money wouldn't matter that much to me to got hat far. Has to be some sort of underground agreement already made that forces these dudes to take those pictures man

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No way it's him, though. Way too skinny
Plus I don't think that guy is taller than 5'10". Their faces do look pretty similar though.
laugh.gif

The video desciption says its old from when he was in HS

Was I the only one mad the video was only 35 seconds 
nerd.gif

Nah, me too.

Originally Posted by JD617

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

No way it's him, though. Way too skinny
Plus I don't think that guy is taller than 5'10". Their faces do look pretty similar though.
laugh.gif

The video desciption says its old from when he was in HS

Was I the only one mad the video was only 35 seconds 
nerd.gif

Nah, me too.

Originally Posted by MontellGriffin97

laugh.gif

we both know in the moment things get knocked around, people cant control the hats at all times

Back
Top Bottom