Why did Pac diss Nas?

Originally Posted by Gello 201

Honestly...Pac was hurting in album sales towards the end of his life. (waiting for Pac fans to insert album sales) Obviously there was somin with The Message, but he was just startin beef so he would have a safety net of songs. He saw how much attention/dollars the Biggie-Pac beef got him. Not many people know it, but right before he died. Biggie was backstage at Pac's concert or vice-versa. Big was just like "Pac what's up with this?" and Pac straight told him its nothing personal, "Im just tryin to make a dollar." Somin along those lines. It's the same thing with the Nas -Jay Beef. The met up and said lets start a beef. It's all a business and businesses make $$, thats all.

yo, why do i find this extremely hard to believe? you're tellin' me all the $!%% 'pac said about big was a full front to make some money?

Originally Posted by kchildz1

Pac took offense to Nas song about the Gun similar to Pac "Me and My Girlfriend" and Nas bit the "All Eyez on Me" beat..

Nas DID step to Pac with the Whole QB in Tote..the Mobb Deep/ Prodigy diss was the last straw..QB Boys was gonna pop Pac that nite at the Awards..
Why do people comment on stuff they don't know?

Resources tell me a number of less fortunate rappers have joined together in CONSPIRACY to assassinate the character of not only Mr. Shakur but of Death Rowrecords as well.

Nas the alleged ring LEADER of it is furious at 2Pac excuse me Makaveli's verbal assult of Mobb Sleep, Notorious P.I.G and several other N.Y rappers.

Originally Posted by flatbush147

^^^^^^^HUH

that was on the intro of the 7 day theory. it was really 2pac just jealous that nas was the nicest rapper out. lets be real here.

^Illuminati is the conspiracy. I mean you got it on your sig come on.

My man could of exposed it and that's why he's not here right now.

And I won't even get into the Nas>Pac BS cuz a lot of it is based on where your from but I'll just say that Pac was WAY more then just a rapper. Whois Nas? A dude that had two classic albums but is irrelevent now, nas is cold as ice, Nas is the block of ice that sunk the Titanic.

what about pac....a wannabe revolutionary who was a bigger hypocrit than nas. you can't preach the gospel and then go rape a woman. you can't show thatyou're the biggest thug, yet you had a full ride at a baltimore performing arts school.

nas is a legend. if pac was alive and still making music he'd be just another rapper. when he died we learned to respect his work ethic and his poetry, butnas is arguably the greatest lyricist of all time.

illuminati has nothing to do with pac and nas or the intro to the 7 day theory album so i have no idea why you brought that up.

Originally Posted by BrOwNiN187

if pac was alive and still making music he'd be just another rapper

nas is arguably the greatest lyricist of all time.

sacprospicture.JPG

i ain't even a fan of nas like that but real recognize real....save your energy posting pics son.

if pac was alive and still making music he'd be just another rapper. , but nas is arguably the greatest lyricist of all time.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
NO

have you ever smoked rocks?

pac diss them dudes cause they was lame

Wannabe? If the revolution he fought for was REAL and the impact he had on people was REAL how was he fake.

And yeah he raped her the same way Kobe raped that b from Colorado. B's just after money.

Nas is a legend and what 2pac isn't? And how the eff do you know what Pac would have done if he was still around?

And yeah I can see the argument of Nas being one of the best lyricist ever but that's all he was like I said earlier Pac was WAY more than just a rapper.Nas is probably a big pac fan he even jumped at the chance to be on a pac track and cried when Pac dissed him.

And if you think the illuminati has nothing to do with nas then okay that's your opinion. I wonder if you know what your sig means or if it's just asick mobb deep line that jay used on a track. I already thread jacked enough and your killing my high so that's all I have to say on the subject.

There was an interview on one of the first bootleg Makaveli albums where Pac explained the whole thing. He ran into Nas somewhere and told him, none of thiseast west beef is with him and that he like his music etc. Pac thought everything was cool intill he heard "The Message" and he felt Nas was dissinghim.

what about pac....a wannabe revolutionary who was a bigger hypocrit than nas. you can't preach the gospel and then go rape a woman. you can't show that you're the biggest thug, yet you had a full ride at a baltimore performing arts school.

nas is a legend. if pac was alive and still making music he'd be just another rapper. when he died we learned to respect his work ethic and his poetry, but nas is arguably the greatest lyricist of all time.

illuminati has nothing to do with pac and nas or the intro to the 7 day theory album so i have no idea why you brought that up.

i hate mother *%%$%$+ like you. for real. always talkin some *+%* actin like you know *+%* when in fact you don't know a god damn thing. shut your #+%*#%mouth boy. i'm not even gonna try to explain this *+%* to your ignorant !%% cause even if i did it wouldn't process through your thick !%% dome. getthe %!*! outta here!

thats a great avatar bro! get off the dead man's nuts. nas > pac.
I hope you aren't telling him to get off pac's nuts just because he has a pac avy, cus if thats so, then you should get off Jimi'snuts too.

Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

thats a great avatar bro! get off the dead man's nuts. nas > pac.
I hope you aren't telling him to get off pac's nuts just because he has a pac avy, cus if thats so, then you should get off Jimi's nuts too.

this ain't a jimi thread though. if someone is saying jimmy page>jimi i'd even agree because it's known. pac ain't nicer than nas...its justfact...he dissed nas because he was the illest out at the time just to get some pub. that's what death row was about. get pub from disses. dre did it withdre day, pac did it with hit em up and the 7 day theory album. suge will still diss a dude to this day in an interview just to get some buzz going.

HEY YO NO DISRESPECT TO PAC BUT I REALLY THINK HIS A LITTLE OVERRATED I DO LISTENS TO PAC AND SOME OF HIS SONGS BUT OVERALL NAS IS BETTER AND YOU CANT BLAME MEFOR IT I MEAN PAC THE FOO WAS TRYING TO DISS EVERYBODY CMON HE JUST A THUG IS NOT LIKE HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE COSA NOSTRA OR THE MEXICAN MAFIA RIGHT LOL BUTYEAH REST IN PEACE PAC AND YEAH MY VOTE IS GODS SON SO ANY OF YOU DISAGRRE HOLLA AT ME YA DIGG HOMES

Back
Top Bottom