Why did Pac diss Nas?

Originally Posted by KFloWS503

Resources tell me a number of less fortunate rappers have joined together in CONSPIRACY to assassinate the character of not only Mr. Shakur but of Death Row records as well.

Nas the alleged ring LEADER of it is furious at 2Pac excuse me Makaveli's verbal assult of Mobb Sleep, Notorious P.I.G and several other N.Y rappers.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by LoSeRLoVER4u

HEY YO NO DISRESPECT TO PAC BUT I REALLY THINK HIS A LITTLE OVERRATED I DO LISTENS TO PAC AND SOME OF HIS SONGS BUT OVERALL NAS IS BETTER AND YOU CANT BLAME ME FOR IT I MEAN PAC THE FOO WAS TRYING TO DISS EVERYBODY CMON HE JUST A THUG IS NOT LIKE HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE COSA NOSTRA OR THE MEXICAN MAFIA RIGHT LOL BUT YEAH REST IN PEACE PAC AND YEAH MY VOTE IS GODS SON SO ANY OF YOU DISAGRRE HOLLA AT ME YA DIGG HOMES

nas was more lyrical, but nas was not a movement....I like nas just like any other fan of hiphop, but dude was not about none of the stuff he rapped about

Nas was the better rapper.

Pac was more than a rapper though.

^^^ well put M16, that's how I feel. Pac was no lyrical mastermind unlike most rappers on the east coast at the time. Either way, I bump music from the90's more than any of this garbage that's out today anyway

you can say nas>pac all day long. But just like Buddens...Nas really doesn't get love off of NT or outside of NYC like yall give him.

Ask anybody their top 5 rappers and it's usually started like this: 1)Biggie 2)Pac or 1)Pac 2)Biggie. Nas will NEVER be in either of those spots.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

you can say nas>pac all day long. But just like Buddens...Nas really doesn't get love off of NT or outside of NYC like yall give him.

Ask anybody their top 5 rappers and it's usually started like this: 1)Biggie 2)Pac or 1)Pac 2)Biggie. Nas will NEVER be in either of those spots.
laugh.gif
I wish people over here would atleast say that.Muthatruckers have ludacris and plies in their top 5
smh.gif

lyricly nas is better. But song wise Pac made muuuuch nicer songs. Overall Pac was better. He had songs that sounded great + good lyrics. nas just had lyrics.

you can't show that you're the biggest thug, yet you had a full ride at a baltimore performing arts school.

And?

Tookie Williams, one of the biggest gangsta's there is was working on a tv gameshow. Who was also a very educated man. Wrote books,etc.. i can go on.

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 22 Rather Unique 22

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
sure buddy.
word, Nas will always be top 3.....sometimes by people that can't even stand him but say it because jay-z said it...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom