Why did she ruin her life? vol. Black women issues

Bro, despite all of this, her life is not ruined. Of course things changed. She can still be a successful woman. I am not the one who is being dense here. There are plenty of strong women who have raised a child by themselves and still attained a great amount of success in life. Stress is a part of life(self induced or not), as long as she is able to adapt to the situation she put herself in then she will be fine. The baby might even motivate her to work harder and move into a higher position at work. You never know. You shouldn't be so quick to label her as a ruined life is all I am saying. It's not in your place to say that or anybody's.

Why are trying to add imaginary factors. I know her well. I know her circle. She's having the baby. And yes it is possible she will still be successful and great. Some you need to take personal emotion out of this. It's ok if you were raised by a single mother I'm not judging her lol.

Why are trying to add imaginary factors. I know her well. I know her circle. She's having the baby. And yes it is possible she will still be successful and great. Some you need to take personal emotion out of this. It's ok if you were raised by a single mother I'm not judging her lol.

Lol no one is taking it personal bro. I was raised by two parents in one household. I'm just tellin you that it's not right for you to assume that she has ruined her life. Thats imaginary on your part. She can succeed or fail but give her a chance before labeling her. That's all i am saying. You are far too quick to judgement. As far as the race issue, I'm not touching that.

:lol: Man there are some funny shots fired in this thread.

You guys are pretty dense. She ruined her life in a sense she's made things really hard for herself and she's not going live the life we all know she wanted for herself.

1. She has a good job for a single young person but that's before the baby. Babies cost bread.
2. She is still single, no man for comfort through this pregnancy
3. She has to deal with ol' boy for the rest of her life. That's drama and stress
4. She has to raise a child without a father. That's added stress and money
5. Her dating pool just shrunk cuz some dudes don't wanna deal with her kid and baby daddy
6. She had ideas of being an entrepreneur and that's probably never gonna happen.

It's not like she's bringing a puppy home. Things done changed.

Again I ask, why do you care if you're NOT the father and you're NOT her guy tho :smh:

Unless he wanted her for himself he shouldn't feel any type of way of some one crashin

& burning before your eyes..just take it as a lesson in life.

You didn't want her, let her be. Worry about your own girl. You can't take care of everybody. If grown people want to ruin their lives, then let them.

You didn't want her, let her be. Worry about your own girl. You can't take care of everybody. If grown people want to ruin their lives, then let them.

True, plus i see it all the time, surprising how these smart girls end up like that. Don't worry about her, life goes on, it'll get better for her, someone will come along.

LOL @ thread backfire

I'm more confused at the fact that you already have a woman and you're salty because she wouldn't let you smash on the side. And you're saying it's her loss and she couldn't handle you being with someone else like it was no big deal. :smh:

This. You sound real salty she didn't choose to be you and your situation.

maybe i'm in the minority on siding with OP...

but yall are adding WAY too much... saying he's salty? not worried about his girl?

he TURNED THE FIRST GIRL DOWN... and how worried is he if he made a thread on NT...?

there's no contemplating going out to save anyone, or do anything. its just a topic of discussion. i could see if he was talking about going out and doing something about it...

and despite what yall think.. you can say whatever...

**** GETS HARD AFTER HAVING A KID, ESPECIALLY BY YOURSELF... all that "she can still be this and that" is true, but chances are it aint going to be as easy..

yall need to stop giving people so much credit... birds onna bird...

HAving a child wont ruin her life, it isnt like she isnt established with a career. For the most part kids are the only good thing you worthless bastards can give women.

you suck OP

maybe i'm in the minority on siding with OP...
but yall are adding WAY too much... saying he's salty? not worried about his girl?
he TURNED THE FIRST GIRL DOWN... and how worried is he if he made a thread on NT...?
there's no contemplating going out to save anyone, or do anything. its just a topic of discussion. i could see if he was talking about going out and doing something about it...
and despite what yall think.. you can say whatever...
**** GETS HARD AFTER HAVING A KID, ESPECIALLY BY YOURSELF... all that "she can still be this and that" is true, but chances are it aint going to be as easy..
yall need to stop giving people so much credit... birds onna bird...
OP is one sided, for all we know the dude AT THAT TIME was commited to her.

yeah he had a baby mama, but just maybe,maybe that man did what every other dude wouldnt do, COMMIT TO HER..

Trust OP ex chick will prosper, sometimes having a kid can be very motivating.

and remove the "black women" :smh: all females do this #$%
This, it should be why are women so stupid but like Dave chappelle said"the price of p*ssy is so low, if it was a stock it has plummeted" and it all starts with the past two generations not having fathers in the house and that has caused a lot of anarchy plus we praise chicks like Kim kardashian as archetype for gettin it nowadays, us she a prime example of a young n*gga wifing up skeeos, let sleeping dogs lie and u keep doing u, not ur child or is it?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom