WHY DID YOU TURN!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, weak makeshift ramps and trying to use a uhaul as a flatbed...lol.�
roll.gif

*Edit - Sorry guys, even though this thread wasn't flagged I removed the video because we have a small child here whose ears bled from video.  I'm not trying to get in trouble...Really funny video though.  Youtube "Brians epic honda fail".
davidisgodly wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
what's wrong with the cameraman?...he was plenty of feet away to not muck up filming.

those dudes are idiots though...no way those bootleg "ramps" were gonna support that car

Hold up dirty.

That video had cursing. Had it been me, I woulda got permabanned. What's up w/ the double standards?

Hmmm, weak makeshift ramps and trying to use a uhaul as a flatbed...lol.�
roll.gif

*Edit - Sorry guys, even though this thread wasn't flagged I removed the video because we have a small child here whose ears bled from video.  I'm not trying to get in trouble...Really funny video though.  Youtube "Brians epic honda fail".
davidisgodly wrote:
Dirtylicious wrote:
what's wrong with the cameraman?...he was plenty of feet away to not muck up filming.

those dudes are idiots though...no way those bootleg "ramps" were gonna support that car

Hold up dirty.

That video had cursing. Had it been me, I woulda got permabanned. What's up w/ the double standards?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the cameraman was prob. laughing his butt off

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

the cameraman was prob. laughing his butt off

Wow, homeboy gonna make what Chris Breezy did to Rihanna look like a love tap. You know once the video camera went off he went to work on her right?

Wow, homeboy gonna make what Chris Breezy did to Rihanna look like a love tap. You know once the video camera went off he went to work on her right?

Back
Top Bottom