WHY DID YOU TURN!!!!!!!!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Great way to start my day NT, thanks.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

vtec kicked in, it was too much for her

roll.gif
but he should be equally as mad at himself for thinking that would work/was a good idea.

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

vtec kicked in, it was too much for her

roll.gif
but he should be equally as mad at himself for thinking that would work/was a good idea.

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by J23S

A woman was driving, that explains everything

roll.gif

TRUTH, my uncle be like "stupid broad" whenever there's a non driving person in fron of us. We pull beside them and it's always a female.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DARTH DNZY

Originally Posted by J23S

A woman was driving, that explains everything

roll.gif

TRUTH, my uncle be like "stupid broad" whenever there's a non driving person in fron of us. We pull beside them and it's always a female.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what's wrong with the cameraman?...he was plenty of feet away to not muck up filming.

those dudes are idiots though...no way those bootleg "ramps" were gonna support that car

Hold up dirty.

That video had cursing. Had it been me, I woulda got permabanned. What's up w/ the double standards?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

what's wrong with the cameraman?...he was plenty of feet away to not muck up filming.

those dudes are idiots though...no way those bootleg "ramps" were gonna support that car

Hold up dirty.

That video had cursing. Had it been me, I woulda got permabanned. What's up w/ the double standards?

smh.gif
that's lightweight snitchin fam. Do the police pull over EVERYONE that's going a mile over the limit?

smh.gif
that's lightweight snitchin fam. Do the police pull over EVERYONE that's going a mile over the limit?

Back
Top Bottom