Why do barbers rub alcohol along your hairline?

son if you dont the answer to this question you asked there must be a lot of things you dont know.

Originally Posted by awash242

The alcohol burns a little but it makes me feel extra fresh
laugh.gif

I feel like the cut isn't complete until they brush me down and rub on that alcohol
pimp.gif

roll.gif

its true though....Then you step outside and let the air hit it (unless you put a fitted on)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Originally Posted by awash242

The alcohol burns a little but it makes me feel extra fresh
laugh.gif

I feel like the cut isn't complete until they brush me down and rub on that alcohol
pimp.gif

roll.gif

its true though....Then you step outside and let the air hit it (unless you put a fitted on)

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
[Rich Boy] Jus got a fresh cut, now we lookin for the freaks....[/Rich Boy]
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Yo my cousin came down from Florida, and I took him to my barber shop and this dude was disgusted with N.Y. and our barbers.

He was mad that they use the same razors and shape up machines on every single person
roll.gif

He had me feeling like I was dirty, but at that time I didn't know outliners were like 50-80 bucks a piece.

I guess out there where he's at in Florida the disinfect the blades after every customer.

All I know is you can spread/catch ringworms from a barber like you can catch the clap from nasty females.
laugh.gif

Alcohol appreciated!
your barber doesnt use a new razor for your hairline? i dunno man... thats suspect.

Yo my cousin came down from Florida, and I took him to my barber shop and this dude was disgusted with N.Y. and our barbers.

He was mad that they use the same razors and shape up machines on every single person
roll.gif

He had me feeling like I was dirty, but at that time I didn't know outliners were like 50-80 bucks a piece.

I guess out there where he's at in Florida the disinfect the blades after every customer.

All I know is you can spread/catch ringworms from a barber like you can catch the clap from nasty females.
laugh.gif

Alcohol appreciated!

sick.gif
thats sick.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Alcohol appreciated!

sick.gif
thats sick.

i was thinking the same thing... t liners its okay but razors...
sick.gif
sick.gif
they need to have a big*!** box on a daily and use 1 perhead!!

lol your cousin was CORRECT! thats disgusting!!

disinfecting them isn't gonna do anything, or else why would they make things like the autoclave

when they use the razor to work on your hairline, it will cut some of the skin that you may not see. The alcohol is used so cut can heal better, and it willprevent infection.

It's to prevent infection. If you do any maintenance in between, and use aftershave with alcohol content the same burn will happen.

the more you use the alcohol and keep your skin clean, then the alcohol will just feel cold after a while cause your skin is used to it.

It's to prevent infection. If you do any maintenance in between, and use aftershave with alcohol content the same burn will happen.

the more you use the alcohol and keep your skin clean, then the alcohol will just feel cold after a while cause your skin is used to it.

Shun, was this bump necessary. I support
Gravedigs but this, this is just assinine.

Yall got dirty barbers if they aren't using disinfectant spray on their clippers or new blades when they line you up between customers. Some even use rubber gloves at my shop.

either because your head is dirty or they're not cleaning the trimmers(dipping them in disinfectant) between cuts. I been cutting my own hair since barbers begin this halfass ****e and I use this instead of alcohol
Gabels-Bay-Rum-Aftershave-Lotion.jpg
does a job and I've never had any type of breakout

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Alcohol appreciated!

Very old post, but your barber is trifling. Mine's disinfects his clippers, blade and single blade razor before he uses it again.

roll.gif

laugh.gif

Alcohol appreciated!
who barber dont change the razor after every customer???? ewwwwww

who barber dont change the razor after every customer???? ewwwwww

Damn responding to this from ten years ago :smh:

Man I've wasted a lot of time on this site.

I mean the blades and clippers they shape you up with, not the disposable razors that they use to make your shape up crisp.

A lot of the barbers I went to when I was in between barbers don't spray their clippers or blades after every customer.

They do change the disposable razors though after every customer, but no I have yet to see a barber that sprays disinfectant or whatever it is on their blades after every customer.

Back
Top Bottom