Why do fat white chicks who smoke Newports gotta black dude?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol its true though especially in small towns...where Im at they are having  kids that look like mini ceasars from planet of the apes lol

Its worst with the mexican cats around my way though...it seems like they look for the biggest whale they can find to settle down with

I have no issue with bigger women by the way..some are cool as hell

Last edited:
Or black and milds.

My brother smashed my ex sister-in-law and she started smoking blacks that same week. :rofl: :smh:

Add to the list...

--listening to trap music
--saying the b word excessively
--being unnecessarily loud
--drinking Crown Royal and keeping the purple bags

I've seen it. :lol:

And if they start freaking the blacks (melting the plastic tips and taking out the "cancer paper" :rolleyes ). Wow. :lol:

Last edited:
Just my observation.... But black dudes love fat white chicks. Whatever floats your boat I guess.

iJtVSbdA2lNgQ.gif

:rofl:
Small-towner here!
Replace black with mexican and that's how it is in my town.
Growing up , going to quinceneras, I remember 1/5 of the people who attended were the hard working mexicans' fat white girlfriends.

:lol:

Hopefully I'm not sounding racist.

Last edited:
Look at NT general. We have the term "NT thick" for a reason.

Term can actually apply to a majority of black dudes that think lowkey fat *** chicks are "thick"

That's just one of the problems on our ethnic plate

Look at NT general. We have the term "NT thick" for a reason.

Term can actually apply to a majority of black dudes that think lowkey fat *** chicks are "thick"

That's just one of the problems on our ethnic plate

Why is the type of women I like a problem for other people of my race? :stoneface:

Or why black dudes be with fat white woman that smoke Newports .... Can be seen either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom