Why do people always lie about this one particular thing?

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I usually lie and tell people that I drank LESS in fear of people thinking I'm an alcoholic :/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never understood why someone would lie about how much they drink...I knew a few folks who do that
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I don't get why people lie.
I knew this one dude who kept acting cocky saying how he could drink more than us.

We knew he was full of +!#%, but he got so annoying. So we played a drinking game and we all targeted him.

No joke, after 3 shots he was out. 

His girlfriend carried him to the bathroom, and he fell asleep on the piss-stained floor of the bathroom in his own puke.

It was funny at first, but afterwards we felt pretty bad lol

Who was the guy that was in the 4 Loko thread like a year ago talking about how he could drink three 4 Lokos and only feel a slight buzz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by adiosburritos

only lames in high school and college do this
pretty much. younger dudes just like to gloat and exaggerate things be it penis size, girls they bagged, booze they drank, etc... etc...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Who was the guy that was in the 4 Loko thread like a year ago talking about how he could drink three 4 Lokos and only feel a slight buzz?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

He's ITT.

had a friend that use to do that often.. On his birthday we marked the bottom of every beer we gave him with a sharpie and the next morning while cleaning almost every one of his beers had 1/4 to 1/2 beer left in them. soo funny

I wish my brain didn't underestimate the amount I drank on Saturday.
Thought I was good until I was puking my soul out with tad bit of my self dignity, not enough to have me weeping with vomit on my chin, but close.

My friend did this all last year...kid was five foot 9 as nd no more then 130-135 pounds ...i remember he tried to sd hpw off and chugg two four lokos dude had to be carried back to his dorm with throw up all over em
30t6p3b.gif

People always gonna front bout how much they've drunk.
Especially at the club, trying to seem cool that they been drinking/buying hella drinks all night.

I just say I've had a few, plenty, & when I dont remember stuff, too many.
Keep it simple.

I hate people like this, when they brag on social networks about how drunk they are like i give a #$#%.

Originally Posted by heavenlee777

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

I usually lie and tell people that I drank LESS in fear of people thinking I'm an alcoholic :/
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Never understood why someone would lie about how much they drink...I knew a few folks who do that
30t6p3b.gif
Yeah, I don't get why people lie.
I knew this one dude who kept acting cocky saying how he could drink more than us.

We knew he was full of +!#%, but he got so annoying. So we played a drinking game and we all targeted him.

No joke, after 3 shots he was out. 

His girlfriend carried him to the bathroom, and he fell asleep on the piss-stained floor of the bathroom in his own puke.

It was funny at first, but afterwards we felt pretty bad lol
that's what my friends and I did to this one dude earlier this year
it was one of his first times drinking but he was talkin about how his dad has really high tolerance and it runs in his family and %$*#

we played KINGS with beer and dude threw up all over himself while sitting on a couch before the first game even ended 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 he didn't even try leaning to the side or anything, just slouched there and let it run down his chin 
roll.gif

everyone was laughing there *%+ off....

roll.gif
that's gross as hell man.  i remember in hs we'd get some keg stands poppin off and there was always the big man that would hit 90+ seconds.  then some random lightweight would come up and get to 30 and puke everywhere.
roll.gif

I hate people that brag about it like it makes them cool. No one cares if you drink

first thing that comes to mind "2 shots of jager, tequila, 4 bong hits man. Beer, cheese burger " anyone else remember Dave Chappelles stand up

Back
Top Bottom