why do people bash JB?

People bash anything and everything in general. For example Jesus, cold weather, eggs, ect. There will always be someone hating something no matter how get it/they are. Just dont worry about it and don't let it get to you.

I think it's kind of funny because I can remember owning pairs in the '90's and being pissed about how quickly paint chipped, glue fell apart around the outsole, how easily they scuffed. Obviously with some models more than others quality has dropped, but I never thought Jordan, nor Nike made the highest quality products to begin with. They were known for using cheap labor to produce awesome designs, but Nike has never been a brand based around quality. They want their stuff to last a certain amount of time to promote more purchases. Collectors and their needs have always been in the minority in this market.

If your go to food spot went from serving actualy meat on there burgers then switched it up to rice patties and tried to pass it off as real meat you would be like the hell is yall problem right? where do i go eat now right? same %+%% 
mad.gif
 JB knows they can do better they just penny pinch and choose not to

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

If your go to food spot went from serving actualy meat on there burgers then switched it up to rice patties and tried to pass it off as real meat you would be like the hell is yall problem right? where do i go eat now right? same %+%% 
mad.gif
HAHA! Perfect analogy.

Originally Posted by Cash is Clay

mad.gif

This. 
I can complain about their quality if I want to, because it's called freedom of expression. I own older models and have been loyal to JB since the early 90s, and throughout the past few years, they sold out, by hiking up prices, using crappy materials, marketing unnecessary hype and catering to the modern day consumer who would buy their products just because it has a Jumpman on it. All the while they sacrifice their little fan base of older sneakerheads. 

Originally Posted by gentry187

People have the right to speak their opinion on anything JB puts out. Regardless if they buy or pass on the crap Jordan puts out. It's just that simple...
QFT. This is an open forum - comments both negative and positive are welcome. However it has been challenging to say anything positive about JB in the last 3~4 years.

because they they go by the line, "quality inspired by the greatest player ever", and they try to pass fake leather as premium leather. i don't really buy jordan brand anymore because their products suck. they charge more for a product that is simply garbage. i owned the first jordan in 1985 so i can see how far they have fallen and it is a disappointment.

for some reason I imagine these dudes that are mad about people bashing jordan brand as rape victims in court testifying against their rapist and yelling out "but i love him"

Originally Posted by johnmckoolaid

for some reason I imagine these dudes that are mad about people bashing jordan brand as rape victims in court testifying against their rapist and yelling out "but i love him"

and that comment. Would come from somebody who got their hole fingered as a kid.... Smh..son your kind is why this forum is full of hype beast

Originally Posted by Pookdogg

and that comment. Would come from somebody who got their hole fingered as a kid.... Smh..son your kind is why this forum is full of hype beast
Are those your 4s in your avy?

Originally Posted by dtb00201

Are those your 4s in your avy?

no...mine f"ED up... So i seen the pic somewhere and put it as my pic....waiting til year when they drop again

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

JB are fair game -they lied to us, prices keep going up ...quality keeps going down.

They deserve every bit of criticism they get.

all true. 
nerd.gif

nothing will change, that's why I've started to not even care anymore....COLLECTORS (people on NT and other forums as well as people who know what's up as far as JB go) are NOT the majority, the people who know little or nothing about quality are the main consumer of JB products.

If JB has a market that will whatever they put out (cw and quality wise) then they have no incentive to improve, people have to realize this, and I know that a lot of people on NT do know this, but there are still a decent amount who don't.

J2legend's comment pretty much sums it up as well.

JB is dead to me as well as many others

Because of BS price increases, decrease in material use, over-saturation of the market, ZERO innovation in non retro shoes

Originally Posted by AJ27526

Because of BS price increases, decrease in material use, over-saturation of the market, ZERO innovation in non retro shoes
so true. i can careless about the new kicks, it's the retros that we are all in love with and your statement ^ hits it right on

i wish and i use that lightly because JB doesnt listen to the ppl who are making them rich... start at the rerto 1s and go down the line.... JB jumps from number to number ....JB listen to the ppl ...86 all that other trash and give us some GOOD retros

What people fail to realize is Jordan Brand is an EXTREMELY successful business. and self-proclaimed "sneaker-heads" isnt their target market or their number one source of revenue. 
JB makes money, people hate on a shoe up until release date then buy them anyways and complain about quality to earn e-cred. Ive been happy with every jordan retro I have ever bought(besides military iv) I just wish we could get some better colorways on these recent retros cuz most of them are unattractive. JB needs to release something big very soon or people are going to continue to be salty... city series X's, snakeskin XI, "oreo" IV,  maybe a chris paul p.e of a retro, wade, melo??

Originally Posted by sorianotron

After Mike retired, its been downhill. Quality, performance, design, pricing have all deteriorated in EVERY JB product since.

Theres no originality, waaaay too many team models around, minimal innovation, FUSIONS, collaborations.
EXACTLY. good thing gentry is now out of jb.......

THANKS RED

lmaoo i get the feeling you were "fingering your hole" as you wrote that, you seem like that kind, and im not your son, i doubt you could have any, and btw i think you have the wrong idea of what a hype beast is, although this forum is full of hypebeast, dudes that will swallow all the jordan brand  nut and get mad that others arnt giving jordan brand the wop, so keep suckin on jordan brand son

lmaoo i get the feeling you were "fingering your hole" as you wrote that, you seem like that kind, and im not your son, i doubt you could have any, and btw i think you have the wrong idea of what a hype beast is, although this forum is full of hypebeast, dudes that will swallow all the jordan brand  nut and get mad that others arnt giving jordan brand the wop, so keep suckin on jordan brand son
and niketalks biggest +#$ comments again....BOY go sit down and let the MEN talk...da*n sissys...see a bunch a men and wanna be seen and heard....SMH do what you been doing SON and continue take it wear you sit down...good day to you ma'am i  meant sir
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

and niketalks biggest +#$ comments again....BOY go sit down and let the MEN talk...da*n sissys...see a bunch a men and wanna be seen and heard....SMH do what you been doing SON and continue take it wear you sit down...good day to you ma'am i  meant sir
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
lmaooo so is that how "men" write?  you must have dropped out of 3rd grade. I mean your still resorting to name calling like its 3rd grade. And i dont even know where this came from "see a bunch a men and wanna be seen and heard", first of all I dont see this forum in that type of way, thats a weird perspective to have on it, but it sounds as though you do. I only write in here for the comedy of posts like yours, if you post in here to be seen and heard then you must have one sad slow life 
roll.gif
  i feel sorry for your momma

Back
Top Bottom