Why do people smoke tobacco??

So I had a leftover philly (cigar/blunt) with no "herbs" to put in it, so i decided to smoke it rather then throw it away. It left me with this buzzand i felt gross for like 30 minutes, NEVER AGAIN. so my question is, what are the positives to smoking tobacco? Wh do so many people do it?

why would you smoke a philly blunt with no bud in it? of course you're gonnna feel gross, its thin cardbaord filled with cat nip.

did you inhale the philly? you're not supposed to inhale cigars.

cigarettes keep me from blowing up on people. trying to quit though.

People smoke em for the feeling obviously, you can even still feel the slight tobacco buzz it if you gut a cigarillo and stuff it with greenery.

I don't know much about cigars, but i think that it's common sense that Phillys are gunna have cheap tobacco in it. So you're experience withtobacco isn't similar at all to what most tobacco smokers' experiences are.

With that being said...I used to smoke cigarettes when i was younger. I thought it was cool, my whole family was doing it, I felt older, and it's verysocial. I stopped smoking though since I love playing sports, and I know that smoking would slow me down.

Hookah is
pimp.gif
though. Alcohol + hookah + fun ppl = a damn good night.

I smoke cigarettes to calm me down. If I dont I get agitated and my job I kind of need to stay calm. Cigars though are disgusting, every one in awhile I wouldsmoke a black but now I cant touch em for some reason. I get nauseous

Originally Posted by awon23

did you inhale the philly? you're not supposed to inhale cigars.

cigarettes keep me from blowing up on people. trying to quit though.
na i didnt inhale, just puffed it...

Back
Top Bottom