Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

There's a mentality that you guys have where you think that females are looking for you exclusively to get some of that.
Why would she go for a primadonna dude like you for only the smashin when she can get a date AND the smashin from somebody else?

sex + food > sex

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl andtoo cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.
This idiotic statement makes me wish misogynistic comments were still allowed.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

laugh.gif
she is kinda right.

Originally Posted by eight2one

Originally Posted by moneymike88

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

laugh.gif
she is kinda right.

muah!
laugh.gif
Im not saying all but a lot.

roll.gif
Originally Posted by GetThisMoney

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

You seem the type that enjoys friendzoning. Go $!%$ yourself.

roll.gif

laugh.gif
 What's crazy is that there's actually a female I know that gets a kick out of friendzoning guys. Luckily I was able to smash her without the bs. As far as dates go I'm not the type of person to go all out. Just a simple walk at the park, shoot some hoops(it works), back to my crib watch a movie and then smash.
pimp.gif

Naw, but we can chill in my room and watch a movie.  And if you don't oblige one of your friends will
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RL Treyce

Originally Posted by cocolicious

Because she wants to go on a date. what's the problem with that?

c'mon don't be simple. Why prolong whats going to place regardless? Whats with the waiting game
that lil change of context means da world...look at war, we murderin dudes but because its under da guise of war they're are heroes instead of murderers

Women= right place right time. Its all about where they are mentally when you meet them. A girl that is horny or just out of a long relationship might be willing to just smash currently but 2 months ago or a month from now she might wanna be taken out on a date. Situations are never as black and white as you guys make them. The majority of you don't really know how to deal and manipulate these women so you get mad at them and say they play games. People only play games if you allow them to. The more honest you are with women the more you get what you want................... trust me
wink.gif
. O.P. why are you getting upset with a women that won't let you hit out the gate? She isn't a desirable women to begin with yet she upsets you? I couldn't imagine what life would be like if sluts made me upset.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

hilarious...

yall complain about wanting good girls and how there aren't any
and at the same time you want girls who'll give it up easy
pssh, you ever hear that come outta my mouth....
laugh.gif

we in da jungle, its kill or be killed.

I swear...I hate the "logic" in this. No. That does not make her more lady like because she "required" a date before coming through the crib.

I've heard females say..."If he ends up being lame, at least I got something out of the deal."...whether it's food or a movie or whatever.
eyes.gif

I know females that made me wait and ended up being sluts or vice versa...gave it up relatively early and easy yet ended up being good women. I don't judge off of stuff like that. Perhaps they decided to take a risk with you because they realized that you may bring more to the table than the next man? It doesn't always work out that way but still...food for thought.

Personally, I think it's lame as #*%@ when a female requires a traditional date in a public setting before coming through the crib. The "excuses" vary from..."I'm not easy." to "I don't know you like that. You could be crazy."
indifferent.gif

In my opinion, a female will never know a man until they have sex with him. Hear me out before you slay me. I could lie and say all of the right things until I get what I want and flip the script when I do. I could say..."Oh yeah. I'm waiting for you, girl. I like you. I want you. Blah. Blah. Blah." Meanwhile, I'm elsewhere beating some broads guts in as I "wait" on this other one. How a man responds after IT goes down is when you'll know what he's about and where y'all are headed.

Eh..

Live a little... sex is cooool and all, but every now and then I actually want a reason to spend money. I don't go to the movies/dinner/random places by myself cuz it's boring. That's what dates are for. And I don't do those activities with my guys cuz that's what girls are for. I hardly spend money on myself cuz that's what saving is for. I guess I sorta like dating.. for what it's worth.

I know females that made me wait and ended up being sluts or vice versa...gave it up relatively early and easy yet ended up being good women. I don't judge off of stuff like that. Perhaps they decided to take a risk with you because they realized that you may bring more to the table than the next man? It doesn't always work out that way but still...food for thought
Yeeeeeeeerp.
pimp.gif

Next time a female asks me this, I'm going to recommend a date that requires no money. No movie. No dinner. Just a walk in the park or some %+%+...then see how they react.

It makes a female sound so basic when they're basically asking you to spend money on them...damn near on some prostitution nonsense. Females that ASK you to buy them a drink are basic as hell. Females that ASK..."Are you paying?" when you offer them a drink or whatever are also basic as hell.

laugh.gif
yall gotta stop taking these little girls too serious...they are dumb predictableevery time (every single time) I tell a chick let's kick it tonite I know they're gonna say 'where are we going'....I give em two options (knowing it aint happening) . they say ok cool then they flake last minute (tryna see if you'll trip/start chasing)....then I'm like fasho just hit me up. then they hit me up later and we end up getting funky for a "first date" anyway. either this happens or something real similar to this happens....every single time. women are obsessed with fantasy and they don't really need you to take care of them but they need you to make them FEEL like you COULD take care of them. now if she's a real gold digger that's different but those aren't common99 problems...

Its 2010, dudes are still stressed by women?

I thought we were all aware theres enough !++## out there to make the game a lot less complicated for everyone.

What? Dudes are so pressed for the P they don't even want to have a good time and go out for a little bit before the inevitable? Actually, it might be in your best interest to get to know her a little bit first, too. Say you're a single guy doing your thing, seeing a few different girls, what have you. You might come to find that she's not be the type of female you want to bring home. She might be on some crazy, too serious, attached, psycho type %!+ that could get messy. Maybe even interfere with your dealings with other women. Not every girl you talk to you have to smash. You need to put them through a screening process, too. You just going to draft players without evaluating them in the combine first?

Originally Posted by LDJ

Iuno why guys say things like this. You dont choose to be a chicks friend. $#it is like poverty, a set of bad moves and/or mishaps and you just end up there.

Only reason a guy has a #*e as a friend is cause you struck out, she aint/wasnt feeling you, relationship went sour, or its a third party friendship ie..
homeboys/sibling wifey, sisters friends, a coworker etc. Like man be foreal, what dude comes up to a chick like damn b*t$# you fine you got it going on etc,how bout i dont hit etc and we just kick it pal around. If you do then well you on some fudge pack status.
that's not true. some girls ARE cool to hang out with, have a unique viewpoint/interests and you genuinely see them as a friend, and they are hot too...

I guess it might just be because of how selective i am, but i don't want to smash a girl just because she's attractive. I would be BANNED from  NT if you saw the hot girls i turn down.

No ego, but i can honestly say i've never been put into the friend zone by any girl in my life. And  i think the fact that they know that there is only a POSSIBILITY that i would actually sleep with them, vs a 150% guarantee like 99% of other dudes are to them, is what helps form their outlook on me. and they all want to sleep with me.

Also, i've found a lot of the girls ive been with wouldn't let me pay for their part, whether it be a dinner, concert, comedy show, etc, they insist that they pay, or they take it out of their purse and shove the $$$ that I paid for them into my pocket right after i pay for them.

you doin it wrong dudes...

Back
Top Bottom