Why do women alway propose a date before coming to the crib? Does that make you a lady?

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

WHEW

glad I don't date NT'ers
laugh.gif
Nobody does. %+$+%+ tell more stories than Doctor Suess

why not just watch a couple of movies at your pad or hers and then cook dinner at the house. saves money and she'll probably appreciate it more.

unless it's someone you just wanna smash, just take them out. either way, you're getting what you want and they get theirs too.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

grin.gif
laugh.gif

this post is funny...i mean thank god we in 2010, most girls these days if they like you will give you da bunz after a good phone convo.
pretty much if they are feeling you they will let you slide in with no problem
wink.gif

Originally Posted by SnkrFrk

Originally Posted by AngeLeeLee

oh and when a guy usually says "come chill at the crib" instead of going out on a date that probably means he's talking to more than one girl and
too cheap to take them all out. Immediate sign that they are grimey and just want sex.

Guilty.

Man, I'm guilty of this too.

There's certain girls you just reserve for the crib.

Originally Posted by ChampionEdition

quit being cheap and take that broad out for some pinkberry.

damn you dudes is stingy nowadays.

Stingy? Are you seriously calling us stingy because we don't want to spend $ on someone that is practically a stranger?

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

If its a potential female i can see myself being with, in the long run then i wouldnt mind waiting. Other than that, smash on sight. Best believe im taking that built up frustration from waiting and %%$% the $!%$ outta her. And about the going on a date thing..at the end of the day, its depends on the girl you are with..if shes smutted, get her a bag of 50 cent cheetos (or doritos if shes a saditty +!%#). And cop her a quarter water (arizona if saditty) and thata your date...if shes a WOMAN then you still take her somewhere light. Like a fancy mcdonalds spot or a walk in the park..then make the second date where you spend that bread on that fancy hip restuarant

^ This

roll.gif
@ Ninjafromhell spitting the bluntness, preach man.
But seriously, there's nothing wrong with dating when you do have the same intentions(between a guy and girl) of getting to know each other better besides the "smashing standard." However if this is all casual (especially emphasizedon the sexual attraction), then why bother with the semantics and just get on with it.

A lot of females who say that when they know they gonna let you smash anyway use to be that girl that'd just come through and let you smash but now theydon't want to be labeled a ho or w/e else. With the date they can at least say "Oh well we to see ____ and/or ate at ____... blah blah.... I let himsmash."

Seems better to females when they tell their friends like it wasn't just about sex.

^ Zik, then as such females elaborate on their story would be to make themselves "feel better" on their own personal image.

Why not sugar coat the rest of the matter? It all comes down to the same result, why bother BS'ing when you are already doing it to yourself?

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by dunks87

based on how the date goes tells us or at least we convince ourselves that it tells us a good amount about the guy we're out with. we use the date as a way to find out if you're willing to pay for dinner or movie or are you cheap and go dutch, based on what restaurant you take us to determines if you're "ballin" or not, its an interview process if you will. if we get to go the movie as well that let's us know how much money you're willing to spend on entertaining us and if you're "free hearted." And of course conversation lets us know if we should consider coming back to your place to get it on or whatever. but it's too big of a risk to just come over to your place first because the temptation to EFF up might be more likely and then what do we have to show for it? The drive or walk of shame with the hope that you'll call us to do something else sometime. besides we want to say we got something out of the "experience" as well. idk. it varies female to female but for the most part we pay attention to the smallest of detail and analyze it to death, at times, some worse than others...

Blah.

You're not going to find out anything about dude on that first date because he's doing the same things (wine n dine, dinner and movie) just like your last date.

She wants to know me, then she can come over. She'll see how I'm living and how I live.

What better way to analyze someone than to see their place of residence. Besides if I'm taking a girl to my crib (on the first date) that means I trust her and I actually do like her. I've never taken a random JO to my actual crib, way too much potential drama scenarios with that. I don't respect any dude who is actually foolish enough to take a JO back to the crib in the first place (let alone spend any money on them).

As far as "interview" process goes, I feel bad for any woman who hands out their number to a dude before knowing him beyond his first name. Too many women sell themselves short.

BTW Dunks, what does it matter if he's ballin? I never cared about a girls economic status before (maybe the socioeconomic status, but little to no emphasis on the economic status).

Why does my wallet make a difference? I'm not going to splurge on her anyways unless she's wifey. I got money but I was never foolish enough to spend it on girls I just met.

my man,
pimp.gif

i don't even tell chicks where i live let alone invite them to my crib unless i feel a certain way about them

AIGHT THEN... so i've thumbed thru this thread... and wanna kick my feedback... folks most likely aint gonna read itbut ehhh..... happens alot on niketalk. lol.

for starters: ninjallamafromhell says what alotta fellas are scared to say, but really be thinkin what he says

Originally Posted by J Dilla Himself

Dirty must've forgot where he is right now. this is NT, girls with self respect is not something we look for.
tired.gif
fa shoooo.... i aint tryin to find no good girl... i want some breezys that's ready to smash... i believe Kanye said it best...

"better than some head on a sunday afternoon / better than a chick that say yes too soon"

Originally Posted by rocman23

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Originally Posted by rocman23

Im pretty sure most chicks want to get to know a person before they let them penetrate. Making sure the person can at least function in public seems like a good thing
Obviously dude was functioning when chick gave him her number.

Right?

indifferent.gif

Just because you can get the number doesn't mean you function well in social settings, nor does it mean that you're actually interesting. Just means you can spit some game

i'd like to direct yall to this thread i started... along the lines of this right here...

hopefully yall can provide some feedback...

CLICK HERE<===

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

there are more options for a date than dinner and a movie...

free ones too

PLEASE enlighten me, kinfoe...

cuz i'm in a weak town... and i dont know what to do... plus, i hoop, so i really aint got time to be drivin off the the city...

Originally Posted by ninjallamafromhell

Then maybe they should come out and say they're not sexually attracted to me instead of flirting and bsing me to no end. Once again if she ain't putting out she can be on her way. I don't need a friend, but I do need to get my god damn $$@$ wet. Chicks don't even make very good friends to begin with, all you %##+!@% want us "guy friends" to do is the same things that the dude's your %$@@+*+ do without putting out. It's underhanded, manipulative, deceitful, and you damn well know it.

^^^ see... ninjallama is definito correctomundo... i dont know if these chickies know but... i aint tryin to be yo friend...

My cousin & I had this conversation just last nite. Based on our experiences..if a girl is gonna let you smash, your gonna smash whether you take her outor not. Dates that require spending bread aren't necessary. The same broad you're taking out to eat & to the movies, is getting smashed by somebroke _ when she gets back to the crib, who most likely hasnt taken her anywhere.

If I invite a female on a date, I usually pay for the meal. It's something I am accustomed to do. Call it a bad habit lol, I just call it being agentleman. If I'm not feeling the girl like that, I wouldn't go on a date with her. Just invite her to the pad, watch movies and talk.

Well if you dont want a friend show through your actions that that's not your agenda. Its on her to choose up anyway

any chick I get with or try to get with, I have a good rapport with them but there always needs to be a "I'll FTSOU" vibe there...builds tension.I already have all the female friends i need or am cool with.

Originally Posted by Durden7

laugh.gif
Typical male egos in this thread.

i know my ego than halted me from smashin alot of chicks...

but i just cant become a citizen of Simp City... resident in D.G (District of Gassing)... member of the Gal-Phi-Breezys fraternity...

you get the picture..

my homey told me that in my current town, i gotta make the girl feel like she is the one...

and i
laugh.gif
at it... but he was right...

i cant do that b/c my EgoGalConfidence...

1/2 cuz my ego... 1/2 cuz my gal... 1/2 cuz my confidence...

shout to south park and manbearpig...

i'm super cereal... lol...

Originally Posted by bklyngurl

Some free dates may seem romantic/nice but they don't work for all females. My old roommate had a guy who did the whole nine for her. Picked her up after classes were done, took her to this park, and had a picnic laid out with food, her favorite soda, and some flowers on the side. As soon as she got back home she was clownin him so bad, tellin me how much of a lame he is cause she doesn't even like him like that.
some dudes are smarter than others. and picnics are corny.. i wouldn't do anything like that unless she suggested it.

Some free dates may seem romantic/nice but they don't work for all females. My old roommate had a guy who did the whole nine for her. Picked her up after classes were done, took her to this park, and had a picnic laid out with food, her favorite soda, and some flowers on the side. As soon as she got back home she was clownin him so bad, tellin me how much of a lame he is cause she doesn't even like him like that.
That girl is a meanie.

hahahahaha... i cant even lie...

that was nice as hell of ol' dude....

but girls dont like nice guys...

my old manager met this chick...

i knew she was a @+! cuz she let a bunch of my kinfoe AND ME smash...

but my manager treated her like she was a lady... smh...

brought her a single rose and some soup when she was sick... smh..

when i told him the deal, he deaded it asap...

you cant turn a bad girl good... but when a good girl's gone bad... she's gone forever...

same with the fellas...

you cant turn a jerk to a simp... but once a simp realizes that he needs to be a jerk...he becomes the ULTIMATE jerk... lol...

and then commences to havin a smashtastic era in his life...

"let me confused, messed with girls that was best when abused/ NICE GUYS FINISH LAST WAS THEY SPECIAL SET OF RULES"

(snickers)

Back
Top Bottom