Why do you want your banned screen name back? Volume 3

^There's no point in arguing with these dudes, even if you have a point. I tried to argue with Method Man when I got my suspension 2 weeks ago but I justsaid F it. 2 weeks on ISS and now I'm back on NT
happy.gif

i actually dont give a flying bucket of tartar sauce about gettin my sn back.
real talk.

everybody know me.

my point is these "mods" dodge'n like a charger.

if you dont like hbw, ok. just state your piece.

dont ignore me like im some herb off this site.

more cats know hbw from "that one shoe website"
than these "mods"

remember gauise....

too much salt makes u have high blood pressure

can someone explain to me why my michael21 name was ban? i think it was for posting a PPV link to a fight in dec of 07 but now everyone does it. ask the modsbefore why never got a answer. my bad if it was for something else

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4041544b68fbb7829646ae88b38de243f3325e4.jpg

hey dirty, I'm still getting the banned screen. I pm'd meth my email adress a couple days ago but idk if he read it or not. Should i just pm it to you?

Originally Posted by TOUCH MONEY

Originally Posted by JRose5

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

indifferent.gif
That's strike three on your avatar size violation, so you get to be avatar-free on NikeTalk for good. How about that for a stone face.
indifferent.gif

JR5
hold on hold on i know it was over the size but i changed it to something that was below the limit when i noticed that but yuku takes longest for it to change the avy. how is that my fault?
indifferent.gif
That's BS because if you would've just cleared your cookies or refreshed your browser, it would've changed. So you get another
indifferent.gif
for lying. I just love the "Yuku takes the longest for changing the avy" excuse.
It's not always that simple... have you personally tried this and had it work instantly?
It doesn't work instantly. That's why you clear your cookies or refresh your browser.

JR5
you said it yourself it doesn't work instantly. Have you ever even tried it yourself?
indifferent.gif
This dude has some reading comprehension problems. Yeah you get another one of these.
indifferent.gif

JR5
reading comprehension problems?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
In all this time that we have been on yuku i have never heard of "refreshing your browser" or "clearing your cookies" so that an avy can change faster never before jrose said it in this thread after he took away my avy privileges. How am I suppose to know that? Has anyone that actually switches their avy ever heard of "refreshing your browser" or "clearing your cookies" so that an avy can change quicker?
You can refresh your browser and clear your cookies all you want and it still won't change your avy. I've tried every possible method Icould think of to try to change my avys including refreshing, and cache, and cookie clearing, and it still took several hours up to several days for the switchto happen. You can ask anyone in the avy request threads how long it took for their new avys to show up and they'll tell you the same thing.

Originally Posted by you big dummy

You can refresh your browser and clear your cookies all you want and it still won't change your avy. I've tried every possible method I could think of to try to change my avys including refreshing, and cache, and cookie clearing, and it still took several hours up to several days for the switch to happen. You can ask anyone in the avy request threads how long it took for their new avys to show up and they'll tell you the same thing.
Chuuch, preach, tabernackle! But even still you know you cant tell some people nothing.
Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

4041544b68fbb7829646ae88b38de243f3325e4.jpg
This is my second time seeing this used and I still do not get it... what's it supposed to signify?

Originally Posted by you big dummy

Originally Posted by rwfanatic

indifferent.gif
That's strike three on your avatar size violation, so you get to be avatar-free on NikeTalk for good. How about that for a stone face.
indifferent.gif

JR5
hold on hold on i know it was over the size but i changed it to something that was below the limit when i noticed that but yuku takes longest for it to change the avy. how is that my fault?
indifferent.gif
That's BS because if you would've just cleared your cookies or refreshed your browser, it would've changed. So you get another
indifferent.gif
for lying. I just love the "Yuku takes the longest for changing the avy" excuse.
It's not always that simple... have you personally tried this and had it work instantly?
It doesn't work instantly. That's why you clear your cookies or refresh your browser.

JR5
you said it yourself it doesn't work instantly. Have you ever even tried it yourself?
indifferent.gif
This dude has some reading comprehension problems. Yeah you get another one of these.
indifferent.gif

JR5
reading comprehension problems?
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
In all this time that we have been on yuku i have never heard of "refreshing your browser" or "clearing your cookies" so that an avy can change faster never before jrose said it in this thread after he took away my avy privileges. How am I suppose to know that? Has anyone that actually switches their avy ever heard of "refreshing your browser" or "clearing your cookies" so that an avy can change quicker?
You can refresh your browser and clear your cookies all you want and it still won't change your avy. I've tried every possible method I could think of to try to change my avys including refreshing, and cache, and cookie clearing, and it still took several hours up to several days for the switch to happen. You can ask anyone in the avy request threads how long it took for their new avys to show up and they'll tell you the same thing.
exactly j rose u get a
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Chrispcb15

Chriskickz15------KingCrux, cuz some dude was posting prono....and it seem like their werent mods around so then everyone was making dumb topics to save him, I made one, and I got banned the next morning.

Airchris15- Tagging Bang***s on one of my topics

I like my current name thou, But if possible go head and reinstate them, for future usage
pimp.gif
i think that was my cousin that was doing that.

my first sn was kevin1st. i was generally low key. i did contribute small things here and there. i was the first to post pics of the aloha dunk when it wasstill a prototype. i was banned by holdenmichael for reposting a pic that contained a vulgardrawing on a t-shirt. the person that posted the original pic didn't get banned. under this sn, i have never been in trouble, never been warned. i havesent pm's to holdenmichael and dirty and have never gotten a response. this is my formal plea to have my original sn re-instated for ummm....sentimentalreasons? i won't do it again.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

my first sn was kevin1st. i was generally low key. i did contribute small things here and there. i was the first to post pics of the aloha dunk when it was still a prototype. i was banned by holdenmichael for reposting a pic that contained a vulgar drawing on a t-shirt. the person that posted the original pic didn't get banned. under this sn, i have never been in trouble, never been warned. i have sent pm's to holdenmichael and dirty and have never gotten a response. this is my formal plea to have my original sn re-instated for ummm....sentimental reasons? i won't do it again.
Sorry dude, you're too late. Better luck next time.

TOUCHMONEY, where are you? Oh yeah that's right, banned for a week for trolling.

JR5

TOUCHMONEY, where are you? Oh yeah that's right, banned for a week for trolling.

JR5
thas y some dudes say that u abuse ur power. because you flaunt it over everybody.

Back
Top Bottom