Why does everyone hate on the ps3...its a great system if you think about it =/

The PS3 is the better system over the XBox, but more people buy the 360 because XBox Live is better than PSN, almost no exclusives, and it's moreexpensive.

Originally Posted by StackKerouac

Originally Posted by AnJ55

i have both. Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the PS3, with the exception of blu-ray and MLB: The Show.
\ 95% of the time all i use my xbox for these days is netflix... streaming shows + movies in hd
pimp.gif

and people used to laugh at the ps3 and say its JUST a blu-ray player

lil kids hated on the price. then the xbox fanboys helped with the bashing and it snowballed from there.

ps3 is awesome though. better than the 360.

i will soon have both.

360>PS3

the only thing i use the ps3 for is blu-ray.

Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the PS3, with the exception of blu-ray and MLB: The Show.

Originally Posted by MarkyMark25

i have both.

360<PS3

the only thing i use the xbox360 for is for Gears.

Xboxlive is basically what makes it, and now Netflix, its so hard to even find a reason to turn on the 360, with the exception of Gears of War.

i fixed it to fit my opinion
laugh.gif
..that's just me though,it looks so biased when i quoted it
laugh.gif
It's the opposite for me. It's probably because i bought my 360 when it came out, and the PS3 a lot later, so I rather play on the 360.PS3 is cool for GT5, and blu-ray movies though. I take it more as an media system.

I think it has to do with the lack of good games exclusive to the PS3 more than anything else.

I'm trying real hard to convince myself to get a PS3, but until a promising game with good replay value comes out, PS2 + Capcom vs SNK 2 + San Andreas isall I need
pimp.gif

swyftdahoe wrote:
JAYFIEND wrote:
Real Talk, the developers are killing the ps3. That's just how it is.
Wrong. The PS3 killed developers. Just a wild guess that the development for 360 is much easier.

The developers are lazy. Games can be at another level right now but they stuck in the past. And they got all these 360 fanboys tricked.

Do you know how much room a Blu-Ray has? And they still using DVD
laugh.gif
Youcan't be serious.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by rickybadman

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

I am an RPG fan, so PS3 was a no-brainer.

Valkyria, Disgaea 3, FFXIII Versus, all PS3 exclusives, along with the multi-platform RPG's.

There is nothing that released for Microsoft that I can't live without. Fable 2 looked promising, until I played it.
laugh.gif

Killzone 2 > any FPS out right now, IMO. COD4 will always be my favorite, but KZ is just amazing.
Ummm... I am sorry but Xbox 360 as more RPGs, both western and JRPG. Plus Final Fantasy Versus is not even out yet, it is due in 2010. I like to play a lot of games and in every genre 360 has more to offer. Also people hype up Killzone 2 so much, besides from amazing graphics is a pretty generic shooter, a very good shooter, but still generic.

So what is Halo?

And where are all these great exclusives? Besides Gears and Halo, What is there?

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

Valkyria, Disgaea 3, FFXIII Versus, all PS3 exclusives, along with the multi-platform RPG's.

There is nothing that released for Microsoft that I can't live without. Fable 2 looked promising, until I played it.
laugh.gif

Killzone 2 > any FPS out right now, IMO. COD4 will always be my favorite, but KZ is just amazing.
Ummm... I am sorry but Xbox 360 as more RPGs, both western and JRPG. Plus Final Fantasy Versus is not even out yet, it is due in 2010. I like to play a lot of games and in every genre 360 has more to offer. Also people hype up Killzone 2 so much, besides from amazing graphics is a pretty generic shooter, a very good shooter, but still generic.

So what is Halo?
Ummm... When Combat Evolved came out in 2001 is fffffaaaaarrrrrrrr form generic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
It was one of the greatest games ever.

-Also anyone who calls developers lazy and straight up stupid. Try getting a BS in Computer Science and then work 60hr weeks knowing all the while that if this project flops you get on have a job afterwards. Sony screwed themselves with the PS3 architecture, they were arrogant and it bit them in the *%+. Now they expect 3rd party developers to pick up the slack, ****.
now you are just being a fanboi so I am going to troll now

it takes no skills to play halo

there I said it

laugh.gif

So what is Halo?
Ummm... When Combat Evolved came out in 2001 is fffffaaaaarrrrrrrr form generic.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

-Also anyone who calls developers lazy and straight up stupid. Try getting a BS in Computer Science and then work 60hr weeks knowing all the while that if this project flops you get on have a job afterwards. Sony screwed themselves with the PS3 architecture, they were arrogant and it bit them in the *%+. Now they expect 3rd party developers to pick up the slack, ****.

hmm...Sony system always been hard to develop for ....it takes companies a few extra year to use the system full protential ...(ps1, ps2 ..etc.), look at thegames that coming out when developer use the PS3 as lead platform and takes time to develope there games...

Originally Posted by i3allistic

laugh.gif

So what is Halo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

hmm...Sony system always been hard to develop for ....it takes companies a few extra year to use the system full protential ...(ps1, ps2 ..etc.), look at the game the games that coming out whe developer use the PS3 as lead platform and takes time to develope there games...

Thank You.

^I had all the halo's and for you to say that it takes skill to play those is !%+!!*!!.

Ps3 is my choice but i've rocked out with the whole ps line and have loved every game that have been what they should be to me...i play 360 and yes itsgreat i do like it but i just like the ps3 better the os and such is just my cup of tea honestly i like the free online and home but xbox is pretty damngood...just to each his own i'm not gonna hate on you because you have a 360 and i dont maybe that just means that you wanted one and i didn't

laugh.gif

So what is Halo?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

now you are just being a fanboi so I am going to troll now

it takes no skills to play halo

there I said it
OMG how am I a fanboy. I said Killzone 2 gameplay was generic, it is, but that does not mean it is bad, it is a great game. Secondly when Combat Evolved came out it completely shook up the FPS genre. Dude said Halo so I thought he meant Halo 1, not 3. Halo 3 is definitely the weakest of the series. Lastly Halo does take skill to play that is why it is the most popular choice for pro gaming leagues to use as a game and why Halo 1 and 2 and still 2 of the top 10 most played PC games.

-I know all Playstation have been have to develop for, but when it was such a big problem last generation with the PS2 and and you know that development cost have skyrocket this generation and you still make it the PS3 hard to develop for, then you are asking for trouble. Last generation developers could not do anything because PS2 was King, now things have changed and I bet PS4 will be just a upgrade PS3 instead of something completely different.

indifferent.gif
what are you talking about?!?! just like anything...if its newtechnology, its gonna require new software development kit and of course higher development cost ...and how was it a big problem for PS2 last gen
eyes.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif

My bad. I should have said "ones worth my time". There is such thing as quality over quantity.

I know FFXIII Versus isn't out yet.
eyes.gif
Still doesn't change thatit will be PS3 exclusive, as will the third next-gen platform project that SE announced last year. Had they been multiplatform, I may have grabbed a 360.

Explain why you would call Killzone generic?

Back
Top Bottom