Why does it always take a NY rapper to put someone from PHILLY on/ninjahood last.FM list >______

Originally Posted by iHateTimeDotCom

yall corny as hell... just like the music yall listen to...

that is all
shhhh....don't speak when grown men talkin

KinderimPool.gif

da kiddie pool garbage you consider music is that way sir >>>>>>>>>>>

time you care about album sales so you ain't got no credibility as a music critic

son was genuwinely mad when da jadakiss album did well salty $#* @#*$*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

time you care about album sales so you ain't got no credibility as a music critic

son was genuwinely mad when da jadakiss album did well salty $#* @#*$*
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

what em i supposed to do..look like da jesus camp kids when nas was on da stage
laugh.gif
grin.gif
, imma goon b...plus all those tight jean wearing hypebeastwith a million colors on were crampin my style

i hate sneaker events, bunch of cornballs i'd probably wedgie off GP during my younger wilder years.

I'm still surprised ninja said freck is better than wale..like have u tried to listen to wale...nevermind I guess the lambo is jus milked out with noexpiration
laugh.gif

i got 100 miles and runnin, mixtape about nothing.....

wale can rap. i met him twice, nice guy real personable...but he's hmmm not threatening enuff for me
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

its not even a knock to him though, he's just too smoothed out for me.

let's put it like this, i would rather listen to 20 minutes of hell rell interviews then 20 mins of wale songs

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Ninjahood has a new rival in Mideastbeast? hmmmm....

No, we cool. At least dude likes dope, raw music unlike 90% of corny NT'rs who like cotton candy disney channel rap. Type of dudes who played barbies withthe girls in the corner in preschool.

^ yea while other ppl was playing with barbies i was bumpin "i have who have nothing"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Your missing tons of it though.i got pleeeeeeenty fams, all i listen to is tristate area rap, with SUPER light sprinkles of anybody else from da west,
south.
Terrible.

http://www.last.fm/user/True3Blue

Why post that ? That's embarrassing.
laugh.gif

M16 is family, me and him have very similar music taste...from what i can tell he's willing to go more underground then im comfy with and im willin to gomainstream then his liking.

I don't see how you can rap with DITC and drop a CLASSIC with them, discover and rap side by side with Big Pun, drop at least 2 CLASSIC solo albums, thengo on and drop a group CLASSIC and not be a legend.

thats why jae millz was gonna be on terror squad right?
tongue.gif

jae millz is a sucka that had to be picked up by a cracked out lil wayne to stay relevant...a-mafia in JAIL and got a bigger buzz then jae millz
laugh.gif

why you over glorifyin jae millz like he's anything but a bench warming harlem rapper
laugh.gif
, him and a-mafia are on da same lane.

and da way i see it, mafia got better material.

I was just about to say that
laugh.gif

Haven't heard anything from this dude. What buzz? That must run from Harlem to Wash Heights or some *@%%

Rest of the city don't know who the @%!% he is
laugh.gif

Recommend some of his material and I'll see what he's about. Other than Cam PE #1, nobody knows him.

Originally Posted by M16

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Ninjahood has a new rival in Mideastbeast? hmmmm....

No, we cool. At least dude likes dope, raw music unlike 90% of corny NT'rs who like cotton candy disney channel rap. Type of dudes who played barbies with the girls in the corner in preschool.
I must step my music game up then....if ninjahood listens to NYC area rap, then I'm pretty much his opposite (predominantly Southern rap withsome East Coast/Midwest/West Coast seasoning).
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom