"Why I had Myself Waterboarded"

In an effort to increase public awareness and understanding of water-boarding, Kaj Larsen arranged to have himself water-boarded, had it videotaped, and postedon the Internet: http://www.current.com/pods/controversy/PD04342

Kaj Larsen investigated the practice of waterboarding, an "interrogation practice" used by the U.S. government. Is it a legitimate technique ortorture?

An award-winning journalist for Current TV, Larsen is a former US Navy SEAL, and an executive board member of the Center for Citizen Leadership, a non-profitdedicated to mentoring wounded veterans into Public Service. He holds a master's degree in public policy from Harvard University's John F. KennedySchool of Government.

That's insane..I'd be done in 2.7 secs because I'm not even the best swimmer, let alone simulated drowning.

didnt even look bad, dude was laughing afterwards like "damn that sucked" So I say do it on cats. noone who is really TORTURED is goning to belaughing afterwards lik that

They could have saved the talking, I just wanted to see the dude get drowned.

If anyone can say that's not torture, I'd like them to come over to my house for a pleasant night of waterboarding. I promise not to drown them.

EDIT: From my understanding, that's not REAL waterboarding that they're doing. Water boarding involves a board, hence the name, the person beingstrapped down to it, a sock in the mouth and your head and upper body being lowered upside down into water, not pouring a little water on the rag. SEE BELOW

Originally Posted by Stylin On Yuku

They could have saved the talking, I just wanted to see the dude get drowned.

If anyone can say that's not torture, I'd like them to come over to my house for a pleasant night of waterboarding. I promise not to drown them.

you got some S&M fantasies in your closet huh?

Originally Posted by 03silverbullet

my man asked to be water boarded? i guess hearing that it sucks just wasn't good enough for him.

he's an ex-navy seal. it's part of the training process they have to undergo. he didnt just hear that it sucks, he'd experienced it before. just never on film for all of us.
im looking to see if i can find a clip of that magician who does the "trick" where he's literally pinnedunderwater in a bathtub with a cement block on his chest until he drowns (near-death), and then is pulled out and resuscitated...

Originally Posted by Nako XL

my man asked to be water boarded? i guess hearing that it sucks just wasn't good enough for him.

he's an ex-navy seal. it's part of the training process they have to undergo. he didnt just hear that it sucks, he'd experienced it before. just never on film for all of us.
im looking to see if i can find a clip of that magician who does the "trick" where he's literally pinned underwater in a bathtub with a cement block on his chest until he drowns (near-death), and then is pulled out and resuscitated...
That wasn't a magician, just some artsy kid pushing the limit. His friend eventually helps him though, since he was there the whole time.

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by Mebo03

Originally Posted by Grand 0ld Party

i want one of my friends to waterboard me this weekend

pics/vids are needed

umm... read and click a link?

umm... read what i quoted?

laugh.gif
my apologies. i just went back and read ur original post andbefore i read this one I was like "awww man im gonna get it"

Originally Posted by CWrite78

im looking to see if i can find a clip of that magician who does the "trick" where he's literally pinned underwater in a bathtub with a cement block on his chest until he drowns (near-death), and then is pulled out and resuscitated...
That wasn't a magician, just some artsy kid pushing the limit. His friend eventually helps him though, since he was there the whole time.

ahh yeah thats it. do u know where i can find it

thats not even a big deal. people get so upset over nothing. so the guy was inconvenienced for a while, so what. at least they prisoners got all their limbs
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom