why in horror movies...

Joined Jun 21, 2007
Why is it in horror movies, people trip when they're getting chased. I'm watching the old Night of the Living Dead right now, and I can'tunderstand it. If i'm getting chased by a zombie, I'm pretty sure if I ran I would have no problems keeping my footing.

elboricua 6

Banned
Joined Feb 24, 2006
when I read the title I already knew your question ...

is either they trip or no matter how fast they run the killer is right behind just by simply walking ...

the answer to that - "It's a MOVIE!"

pretty corny ..

Joined Apr 24, 2003
I just want to know why in horror movies when they are in a 2 story house they ALWAYS run upstairs...like %#%?

Joined Jun 28, 2007
If the ******ed people in horror movies didnt do ******ed things, then there would be no horror movies

\thread

Joined May 8, 2009
Yea even thou i rarely watch horror movies i know i would be highsteppin around any obsticales (sp?) even near me hahaha ..... and for the record i thought uwhere going to say why do black people get killed first

Joined Oct 6, 2006
Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

If the ******ed people in horror movies didnt do ******ed things, then there would be no horror movies

\thread
i'm pretty sure its /thread, but what you said is true.

Joined Apr 28, 2008
Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by samness20

I thought this was gonna be about why the Black people always die first
thats the first thing that came to my mind also.
Foreal. in every dam movie.

nice avy btw Whateversclever

Joined Apr 24, 2003
Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by samness20

I thought this was gonna be about why the Black people always die first
thats the first thing that came to my mind also.
Foreal. in every dam movie.

nice avy btw Whateversclever
In My Bloody Valentine---the black guy didn't die at all.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now