Why is impossible to buy NBA socks right now?

'Ye was just spotted at the Balenciaga fashion show rocking his Foam runners and black Nike socks. Expect a run on black Nike socks immediately.

Same reason there's been a shortage of Hennessey Priv in some regions for months.

Global supply chains are ****ed up. Fall out from the pandemic.

Miss the days where NBA socks were made by FOR BARE FEET.

You yung bucks don’t know what you’re missing out on. The stance and nike ones are 1/10th as good

The elite crew ones from Nike suck, I forgot the name of the higher end model (power something) but they are significantly better

Miss the days where NBA socks were made by FOR BARE FEET.

You yung bucks don’t know what you’re missing out on. The stance and nike ones are 1/10th as good
I’ve had so many pairs of Bare Feet nba socks..
Back in the day, at least for what my feet knew about, they were the original thick hoop socks. I loved them. Eventually they’d stretch out, get thin and flimsy. I feel like today’s thick hoop socks, and when stance had the nba socks are an improvement

Still no luck finding these. I would like to get my boys some for Christmas but can’t find them anywhere. Is it still just supply chain issues?

Yeah can’t find any type of nba/Nike socks either. Still going through older pairs and stance nba pairs

Damn old NBA socks were the truth. Havent bought a pair in 6-8 years but they were the best socks to have, better than Nike crews which are 2nd. Literally wear nothing else but Nike crews now. They really hard to find now? Was thinking of getting new white ones too smh.

Back
Top Bottom